Stood up twice!?

• ztonk
  • 02-02-2018, 11:52 PM
The provider that backed out 3 days in a row is TexasJess and the provider that takes hours to communicate and now changed the side of town she is on with no notice whatsoever is Krisily Tease. So there, hope you guys are happy. Up your game ladies, I’ve wasted so much time this week just trying to set an appointment. Originally Posted by Atxpro
Thanks for sharing the details. The only way to get the behavior to change is to publicly call it out when it happens.

z
Now you have 'sucker' stamped on your forehead. She does not care about you, so why keep giving her the chance to cancel again?.. You are like the old saying. "A fool and his money are soon parted"
I say post what ever you want to. If its not a good subject it will die on its own. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Not to call bullshit on that statement, but I'd like to direct your attention to the "Questionable Review Resulted In Me Being Outed. Game on" thread, AKA The Thread That Wouldn't Die...
Look st that Lmao ��
Us old hags are always on time and never NCNS because we’re just so grateful that dudes are coming to see us Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Old ugly guys like me never NCNS and on time, can't afford to give ladies a reason to say no. Lol
Not to call bullshit on that statement, but I'd like to direct your attention to the "Questionable Review Resulted In Me Being Outed. Game on" thread, AKA The Thread That Wouldn't Die... Originally Posted by Txcruiser

Maybe I should have put interesting instead of good.
Left to dallas for a funeral this weekend and this bullshit lame post still isnt dead. I wish it wasnt against the law to post the texts to clear up this lame shit... On another note im happy to be back in ATX from Dallas lol.
Haha now I see why "someone" has a hard on for TexasJess lol...
  • sydmo
  • 02-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Old ugly guys like me never NCNS and on time, can't afford to give ladies a reason to say no. Lol Originally Posted by Samcro84
me and you both brother
OPs mistake was letting it happen twice.
This guy never had a appointment with me. He simply blew up my phone from 8am till 2-3pm with calls texts. I said I wasn't available. I dont need to give a explanation. I simply wasnt available. I also found his behavior odd.
  • sydmo
  • 02-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Haha now I see why "someone" has a hard on for TexasJess lol... Originally Posted by TexasJess
I have a hard on for you Lady, mostly cause of that last photo in your showcase. You're fuckin Gorgeous. Wish you were good with DFK as I can't really get off without it, oh well, my loss baby
I have a hard on for you Lady, mostly cause of that last photo in your showcase. You're fuckin Gorgeous. Wish you were good with DFK as I can't really get off without it, oh well, my loss baby Originally Posted by sydmo
Thanks doll.
Not worth much more discussion here imo.

Except to point out that those who do their research properly usually don't get terribly disappointed, but as noted,

many of us, me, too, and recently at that, do suffer disappointment from time to time.

'tis part and parcel of the hobby!

And, it happens to the ladies and to the gents.

imo, as we have all seen, airing lesser minor issues in public fall under the

Law of Unintended Consequences

more often than we want it to.

ijs