Talk about buyers remorse.

As long as we have a good time and learn from it, no harm done.

Unlike the man John353 and I used to work for. He'd drop 10k-15k 2 or 3 nights a week, week after week. On top of that he was trying to be a SD to about 10 or more girls at a time. He had the time of his life for a couple of years until he went broke. It sure was fun partying on his tab back then. Originally Posted by Hundred2One
I seen that guy living in a cardboard box under 59 near downtown, he still has a smile on his face.
I seen that guy living in a cardboard box under 59 near downtown, he still has a smile on his face. Originally Posted by tyboy1
But....I bet all those Sugar Babies were no where in sight.

I've heard that he rebounded from it all and he is being a better husband and father now.
Here's you're sign...... durrr
I have referred people to sites before. Examples in this thread are reasons I would NEVER tell them my handle.....

H2O...I think it's time to push away from the keyboard and then take a moment to re-evaluate what is Eccie post worthy...and what should be kept to one's self.
My sincere apologies for my error in judgement. Advice Taken! Would a Mod Please lock this thread?
  • AO17
  • 06-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Yikes! I thought I had it bad when I dropped $400+ on Couture from Centerfolds.

# worst B-day present ever.
Would a Mod Please lock this thread? Originally Posted by Hundred2One
Lol no, it doesn't work that way sorry. Once it is released into the asylum it no longer belongs to you but to the inmates

Don't sweat it though, I think every one of us has had similar moments at either a strip club or some other arena where the presence of beautiful women has caused us to lose our damned minds temporarily and regret it later
Lol no, it doesn't work that way sorry. Once it is released into the asylum it no longer belongs to you but to the inmates
yeah, you know how we love it when we got a new toy to play with.

Don't sweat it though, I think every one of us has had similar moments at either a strip club or some other arena where the presence of beautiful women has caused us to lose our damned minds temporarily and regret it later Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
and as we've all done stupid stuff when titties and ass are up in our face. But give the boy his props for having the guts to post his bad judgment online. Trial by fire, usually a good lesson learned after getting burned a bit.
My sincere apologies for my error in judgement. Advice Taken! Would a Mod Please lock this thread? Originally Posted by Hundred2One

Don't sweat it though, I think every one of us has had similar moments at either a strip club or some other arena where the presence of beautiful women has caused us to lose our damned minds temporarily and regret it later Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
#22 - .............................. .............................. .............................. .....................
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.

just saying. guess your request was considered and denied.

pretty sure the request was not because of the knuckleheadedness beer buzz at an SC. maybe I'm reading into it wrong but I have read the thread and completely missed something until someone else posted in which case it became obvious.