Trump rally attendees stranded after listening to the president in Omaha

So they have had Freezing and then Heat !!

I guess the next pestilence to be visited upon Trump Rally Attendees will be ;

Birds !! Like out of the old Hitchcock movie !!

What do you think ?

Let's have some Debate on this now.

What will it be ?
Geez, no good Dems? Just wait and see how bad Joe actually performs, he has no clue and will be unable to perform or complete his duties!!!

Trump!!! Trump!!! Trump!!!
  • Tiny
  • 11-01-2020, 02:06 PM
It was only a matter of time until something like this came out, an estimate of the number of people who've died as a result of Trump's campaign rallies:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3722299

They estimate in excess of 700 people have died of Covid-19 as a result of Trump rallies held between June 20 and September 30. Are they anywhere close to right? Hell if I know. I bet the number could be a lot lower or higher. The people who wrote the paper are economists, not epidemiologists, which certainly is a red flag.

But this is just another example of how Trump has been continually shooting himself in the foot with Covid. Regardless of whether you believe he's done a good job or a bad job of responding to the epidemic, the optics have been terrible, and that's as big a factor as anything if he and the Republican controlled Senate go down in flames shortly.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
The writers are not 'just economists' - they are DPST propaganda writers who ignore the actions of cuomo and many other DPST governors and nomenklatura in March which significantly expanded the Wuhan virus epidemic.

When the facts don't fit - DPST's don't care - they just write what they want things to be - reality be damned!

Typical of XiNN - and propaganda from comrade Xi!
Idiot in chief doesn't care about his ignorant supporters. He needs a lot of clueless ignorant supporters to have 1/2 a chance. He cares only about the trump cartel
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Poor little triggered ts

what are you do for your outlet for hatred and violence in the city streets if trump is no longer POTUS
Nothing different - just DPST rioting as usual!
Don't go outside tomorrow, Chicken Little. I doubt if you could cross the road.