Just to clear some things up

And oh to who ever leaked out the info this is why I stay to my self a lot Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Me too...i stay to myself as well....he put my name up there over a disagreement a few years ago....he has a mouth on him im glad i never met him..
  • hd
  • 01-05-2015, 09:18 AM
I'm thinking I'll just ask which ladies have nothing bad to say about me so the list will be short and easily knocked out in a short period of time?

I guess being plain and simple has it's virtues?
Man OP, I was enjoying your thread at first. I can easily imagine having some liquid courage and tapping the keys to set some shit straight. It was pragmatic. It was concise. It was clear.

Then I got to the crappy last sentence/paragraph and thought, "Damn nevermind, he's just being an ass." Way to blow it, bro.

Hey Von Spieler, I like your last sentence, tho: the inference that 'just plain stupidity' could be a banable offense. I almost spit my coffee everywhere. Hilarious!
  • DSK
  • 01-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Wow, that's quite a list of gals who are out to get you. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
It isn't paranoia if everyone really is out to get you!
Wow, that's quite a list of gals who are out to get away from you. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
fixed it for ya.
  • Sami
  • 01-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Op outed himself, rat told on herself... This is too damn funny!
At least they made it easy for the mods..
who is the rat-fink who spilled the info to soonerborn she should get a severe tongue lashing!!! any volunteers??? LOL Originally Posted by bigbob38

She looks just like this:
Attached Images File Type: jpg ratfink.jpg (16.1 KB, 101 views)