BP VS Eccie VS P411???

In any way do I knock girls who advertise. Hell I started off of BP and then worked my way to Eccie/P411. Im just curious what makes a guy choose a girl on BP over a well reviewed girl on Eccie/P411. I do understand the whole you get a cheaper price most of the time on BP. Its probably one of those things that is a unknown answer, but I will ask anyway lol. I dont hobby much myself and dont advertise as much anyway. It all ran through my mind when I was browsing through the Co-ed discussion section and on the first page already there are at least two reviews of BP girls that did not NC/NS.
maybe hobbyist such as myself are tired of the drama and games played by some of the ladies on ECCIE. Plus its hard to get screened and figure out fees, places, limits and other things. So many threads and comments on here about fees and other things so if a hobbyist even asks a simple question or comment that may seem wrong to certain people then he gets jumped on by members. Certain hobbyist and providers here can get away with about anything while others are "busted" and insulted by the "cant touch my ass" few that seem to run ECCIE. Just my 2 cents and dont mean to offend anyone.
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2012, 04:18 PM
what makes a guy choose a girl on BP over a well reviewed girl on Eccie/P411 Originally Posted by maria goddess
The price, plain and simple. I like to get good service for a good deal

I visited so-called pros that charge 200up hr and have been disappointed more than once

I use BP and cross reference with eccie before visiting anyone, I'm sure most men in here do the same
bp girls are cheaper not as good in my opinion as eecie but you get what you pay for
Some girls post rates on backpage. I see hourly rates on Backpage. I don't see any rates or specials on Eccie. And the P411 rates have always been much higher than what the girls were really charging.

I even see Eccie moderators advertising on Backpage, like Elizabeth Whispers http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...at-50/15255776

One Hour - $220
Two Hours - $400
Three WOW Hours - $500

elisabethwhispers@hotmail.com
214-923-7793
It's much quicker to just go out to Backpage and see rates and pictures of every girl in one standard format. Pictures on the right, links to the girl's other ads, and her age. I can just go down a list looking for the age I want. With Eccie I go down the Provider ads and they have pictures all over the place IF they even do have a picture. Then they may not have a phone number and they are PM only. Today I took the time to send a new Eccie girl a PM and only after I tried to send it did the system tell me that her PM box was full. Frustrating.

Backpage is so much more structured and consistent. Can we make Eccie more like backpage and easier to use?
I see...well its true you do get what you pay for. In no way do I think girls who advertise on BP are bad. Like I said earlier I started off on BP. My biggest thing for me is I do not advertise on BP because I do not want my picture up,my number or anything like that. Which leads to getting a ton of emails to find that you have to do the same thing as if your an eccie/p411 member for screening. So its like why wouldnt you just contact me through those sites. The one thing I do enjoy about P411 is they have a Ad Board now where you can post an Ad everyday. So if I run a special you can see it on there and I can already know your screening info once you contact me. Plus it doesnt cost me because its free to post one Ad per day in the city you list as your location. Not bad....
  • motor
  • 03-30-2012, 07:28 AM
With an ad on 411, You kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak.....plus Maira is just plain hot
haha.....thank you hun. I just like to do things plain and simple and not have to go through hoops just to get a guys attention.
I have used bp for a year and mths and never had any drama or even any guy cancel on me I was in lewisville of 35 and saw dallas gent n denton gents.I moved to eccie and had canceles appts I see lots of drama in some thread eccie has been good with reviewes.I still use bp now & even with my incall being at my upscale aprt in west plano.I have no drama n I do screen n search numbers.