Describe how the perfect sex session should be

Lunch @ Ibiza,seducing each other at the table the entire dinner, strong drinks at the hotel bar,retreating back to our hotel room while devouring each other on the elevator up,ripping at each others clothing and getting into the room! As soon as the door closes clothes ferociously being ripped off as I drop to my knees to please him,and the he throws me on the bed to return the favor. Then fucking until we are exhausted but still wanting more....wait a minute I had the perfect one on Friday,yes thats it then!!! You know who you are baby Good times Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

I fuck her
She sucks me
I pay her
She leaves me
I get off, there is no mess, no strings, no drama. Did I mention I get off?
Great date Mila...That is a perfect scenario. I had one similar....but we missed the dinner.

I also like the Ciroc in your scenario BDS! And your Avatar is kickin!!

Mine was similar...a couple of energy drinks/Ciroc. I took a shower, stepped out, messaged her shoulders, kissed her neck and back...Sucked her fingers and toes..ate her like a buffet.

We went at it and lost track of time. Man that seems like a looong time ago. Sometimes she logs on and she may reads this so.... Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Thanks Darth......liking your session toooo, very lucky woman
The best sex is when the girl leaves afterward and doesn't call me unless I've called her first...perfect... Originally Posted by Wakeup
We will get along just fine.
I fuck her
She sucks me
She pays me
She leaves me Originally Posted by dearhunter

Fixed that for you....

JaD
Good luck with that she pays you part...dude.
  • Omari
  • 10-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Good luck with that she pays you part...dude. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I've had 2 providers say my daty is worth a donation but I could never accept one.
Good luck with that she pays you part...dude. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
when they find out I am dearhunter, I have had them offer me a fee just to call the transaction complete.........I got skills
Well, Most people know what I like and what I happen to be good at, So my perfect session would be me working on my knees for awhile and then on all fours.
Well, Most people know what I like and what I happen to be good at, So my perfect session would be me working on my knees for awhile and then on all fours. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
Dammit woman now I am all worked up lol
Well, Most people know what I like and what I happen to be good at, So my perfect session would be me working on my knees for awhile and then on all fours. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
Bianca, Bianca, Bianca...Those eyes! Sounds like a great session to me!
Me completing would be a nice start. That's probably a me thing though.
Me completing would be a nice start. That's probably a me thing though. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Guys dont complete? What? and here i thought it was just the women....lol
Bianca Page would complete me........