There is a no Dom thread is there?

Why respond too sofia's BS you're doing just she wants.... she's playing everyone like lil puppets for her amusement ler her be and bed done with her.
In one of her pm's to me on the P she bragged how stupid you all were and how she was only posting to drum up business for her girls.
Don't let sofia play you. Ignore her believe me that's the one she would really hate.
Sir,
well i feel sorry for someone who continuously makes herself seem so uneducated, and sadly represents others. i only replied in my own self defense, just to clarify. You, however Sir, are very correct. She isn't worthy of the time, and this will be my last post in reply to her, even if she calls me out by name AGAIN. As a matter of fact i will stay completely out of her post and the other lady's too, as long as they don't see it as an opportunity to stir cat fights. On occasion i feel the need to justify myself i will, but other then that i'm perfectly better suited to lets all get along and play Oh so nice together.
I plan on doing the same. Have a good day cilla
Like i said..Will there be a Dom forum or something soon....yes. carkiddo, I mentioned to you that we are all here for the same purpose....I hope you have the scruples to figure it out. I won't put it out there.........

I laugh when someone who is abused and likes it calls me uneducated...