Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - The stupidest of the stupid.

• WTF
  • 12-14-2018, 08:01 AM
Hey Ellen, if she can run and win, you too have a chance.

Throw your hat in the ring!
Right back atcha

Hey Ellen, if she can run and win, you too have a chance.

Throw your hat in the ring! Originally Posted by WTF
- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Can she see Russia from her house?
Russia??? Again???? Always with the Russia thing...

Can she see Russia from her house? Originally Posted by themystic
  • oeb11
  • 12-14-2018, 05:05 PM
AE - Can we wonder if TM is infatuated with Putin?
Perhaps the bare chest photos on horseback ?
AE - Can we wonder if TM is infatuated with Putin?
Perhaps the bare chest photos on horseback ? Originally Posted by oeb11
I guess AE didn't catch that Sarah Palin, who was accused of being pretty stupid herself, said she could see Russia from her house. She lived in Alaska

Until Trump came along I didn't really think much about Putin. I think its fair to say Trump has shined a spotlight on Putin. I'm just looking where the lights being shined. What really heightened my awareness even more was Trump Putins Helsinki meeting
She is a American hero and represents everything that America is about. She may be president someday. Trump will never be re-elected and may not finish his first term. Only the lowest of low, racist, homophobes, criminals and uneducated rednecks still support Trump. His base is America’s worst just as he is America’s worst also. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You forgot to add Moron to your list of attributes.
I'm just glad Cortez is not a GOP woman. She can actually run and be elected. The GOP want their woman in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. Where the GOP men think women belong
Russia??? Again???? Always with the Russia thing... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Its not only Russia. I mention the hookers, payoffs, lack of class, profiting on the office, crimes and the other bullshit Trump and his enablers seem get into. The Russians are an easy target. Every where you look at Trump and his people there's some fucking Russian lurking in the shadows. Don't blame me, hold Comrade Trump accountable
I guess AE didn't catch that Sarah Palin, who was accused of being pretty stupid herself, said she could see Russia from her house. She lived in Alaska Originally Posted by themystic
Uh, no...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sa...-russia-house/
Uh, no...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sa...-russia-house/ Originally Posted by gfejunkie

thanx for the geography lesson. somethings I didn't know about alaska.

you can indeed see russian mainland from St. Lawrence island which I thought belonged to Russia.