This ought to burn someone's ass but it won't

Just a repeat of the past...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society Originally Posted by WTF
When WPF is in doubt, he resorts to Wiki. At least he didn't try to hide it . . . This time.

Hey, WPF! Your mother is calling. She needs you, but first check in that nice young blonde woman into your motel. A boy's best friend is his mother.

• CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 10:50 PM
When WPF is in doubt, he resorts to Wiki. At least he didn't try to hide it . . . This time.

Hey, WPF! Your mother is calling. She needs you, but first check in that nice young blonde woman into your motel. A boy's best friend is his mother.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

My mother is mad at Ted Cruz and she hates Obama. That ain't winning. That is who she blames and she only watchs Fox news. Originally Posted by WTF
Sooooo, stupidity runs in the family.
The latest AP poll has Obama's job approval at 37% or at Bush levels. http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pub...0/09/id/530025

Stupid mistake piled upon stupid mistake, one callous act after another.
How about posting your hero's numbers? Last I saw congress had a stellar 5% rating. No before you ask he isn't my hero.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2013, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sounds like you and your mother did three ways. I'm not into that COG, keep your incest stories outta the political forum. There is another forum for that.

Politically my mother voted for Romney but from her POV the government shutdown is blamed on Ted Cruz. That is why the GOP is hiding the SOB. That is why the GOP is going to fold on this Obamacare defunding crap.