BJ Techniques...

But I thought "chocolate in mouth" (CIM) was off the table... Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Nice one
Thank you, Angel.
That's peculiar, I wonder why so many bbw worshippers are so into paying to watch bbws eat wings and ribs? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Commonly, so many more would so rather not participate in that fetish, so whew!
Anytime Miss Lexxxy

You think these boys could handle the both of us? Originally Posted by Angel T
Mmm i can think of a few that would deff try
Mmm i can think of a few that would deff try Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I can think of more who would rather stick a fork in their eye - repeatedly I might add. And when they can no longer do it, they'd ask for assistance from others to continue until the visual is gone,
I agree with all the "wants". One thing I don't want is a handy disguised as a blow job, where the hand grasps the cock just outside of the lips and does more stroking than the lips and mouth do. That's cheating!

Keep the hands at the base for stability or on the balls for playing and let the lips and mouth do the blowing.
I can think of more who would rather stick a fork in their eye - repeatedly I might add. And when they can no longer do it, they'd ask for assistance from others to continue until the visual is gone, Originally Posted by Taskmaster
can ya feel the ...love
I can think of more who would rather stick a fork in their eye - repeatedly I might add. And when they can no longer do it, they'd ask for assistance from others to continue until the visual is gone, Originally Posted by Taskmaster

fuckin Task!

elg........

fuckin Task!

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
Keeping it real elg...
Eye contact is hot especially while licking the balls. love it when they focus on the head. I'm usually happy with most bj's as long as they're not covered.
I miss Lindaforhire for this very reason. Best BJ I have ever had still sadly. Constant eye contact well taking me fully in her mouth to the point of choking some. The woman could really use her tongue. And finishing with CIM and swallowing was amazing. I wish she still provided around here.
There's more than one good way to do it. Some of the best move their whole head up and down (or back and forth), maintaining pressure with the tongue. Keep the lips sealed around it as much as you can so there's some actual suction.

I prefer not to feel teeth at all: for added stimulation let the end bang against the roof of your mouth instead. Pay attention to the receiver's small movements and match that rhythm (but in reverse of course: forward when he pushes, back when he's pulling).

Some good ones hardly move their head at all, instead doing everything internally. Just the stroking tongue (tongue piercings help with this) combined with rhythmic variable suction. I can't really see what she's doing in there, but if it's working it's working!

Another one, more willing than talented, went at it for a short while and then said "just fuck me in the face." I liked that, too; just grabbed her hair and gave her a good skull-fucking. I felt like I was getting away with something while she made "guk, guk, guk, guk, ..." choking sounds, but didn't resist or make me stop.

A key thing is not to stop when the man starts to cum. Sensitivity is at a maximum at that point and there's nothing better than a girl who keeps on suckin' during and even a little after the finish. Ideally you should be trying to draw out every drop.

I totally agree about the lips-around-the-head hand job, just trying to jerk me off into her mouth. That's bullshit.
I still want to lick chocolate sauce of a duck
I still want to lick chocolate sauce of a duck Originally Posted by Angel T
How ya plannin on keepin tha fella still?
How ya plannin on keepin tha fella still? Originally Posted by splitlicker

Not sure yet... that will have to be decided while naked in my bed.