"JADEROSE" ThreAD A SAFE PLACE...AUSTIN announces a COED ThreAD. The New Sanctuary City ThreAD for OLD, UGLY & BBW'S.

What's the point of the "mods" if they don't have any balls? In many ways I don't blame sl and whimpy for some of their behavior because they have been allowed to get away with it. The more you allow a child with bad behavior the worst they get. So it would great if we had "mods" that stepped up to the plate and do the job they are asked to do. Again this type of behavior isn't respected or tolerated on others site's or even this site's old name site ASDA (whatever it was), so why is it allowed today? Can anyone answer that? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
quid pro quo
ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun
a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.
"the pardon was a quid pro quo for their help in releasing hostages"
synonyms:exchange, trade, trade-off, swap, switch, barter, substitute, reciprocation, return.

Whispers openly brags here about taking a lady to a soiree at a mod's casa and her hooking up with attendees.
And he recently stated he goes on double "dates" with a mod.
Do the math...
What's the point of the "mods" if they don't have any balls? In many ways I don't blame sl and whimpy for some of their behavior because they have been allowed to get away with it. The more you allow a child with bad behavior the worst they get. So it would great if we had "mods" that stepped up to the plate and do the job they are asked to do. Again this type of behavior isn't respected or tolerated on others site's or even this site's old name site ASDA (whatever it wasearin), so why is it to hallowed today? Can anyone answer that? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Sure I'll be happy to try and help. Go ahead and pretend your one of the Austin mods. Now go look at the guidelines and share what rules both Whispers and I have broken? Look forward to hearing back from you.
Thread views don't have to be directed or degrading like a lot of their posts.

But, Why do you attach members?

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
I guess the blocking thing is lost on you Sam. Exactly who or which member have I attacked?
Yes, I did the math long ago Observing. It's why sl wasn't officially banned but instead asked to take a vacation.
Damn Birds Again.... Geeeez

This is why he is called the king of fools and Trolls. Really the biggest ass award goes to sl.For this is what he has earned on many occasions, including this one to top them off. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
While JadeRose is our name sake and founding member you are #2 and welcome to post and go in what ever direction you would like in regard to topics and issues you might like to address. But as described in the OP this threAD is to promote providers of your caliber. Enjoy...

Carry On...
We all know she can't do math!!!!

Fuck! I did it again. Sorry
Yes, I did the math long ago Observing. It's why sl wasn't officially banned but instead asked to take a vacation. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I got 25 in a week by the KCM Fudge Packer Mod for ThreAD Hi-Jacking. Then 10 were reversed and he pointed me 10 more in a day. That's a matter of record. The only other time was in Dallas where I blew a load in a MODS ATF'S mouth and stayed over by almost two hours. He lost his mind. I got banned for 90 days but it was lifted after 3 days and the MOD announced he was leaving. Guess Eccie doesn't like MODS being part owners in agencies. Conflict of interest ..... no?

This is right on my profile it's no secret. What are you talking about?
This is right on my profile it's no secret. What are you talking about? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think you are referencing the "Infractions" Tab which is only visible to Mods and the Profile owner. Something else?
  • ztonk
  • 04-17-2017, 01:53 PM
What's the point of the "mods" if they don't have any balls?
So it would great if we had "mods" that stepped up to the plate and do the job they are asked to do. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
^^^ I agree. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Do the math... Originally Posted by Observing
I really don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for some of you, but let me try to explain it yet again:

There are four moderators listed at the top of every Austin forum. If you feel that one of us is biased or "not doing our job" reach out to the other three.

If you still don't get the satisfaction you are looking for, reach out to the admins. We are unpaid volunteers and serve at their pleasure.

Keep in mind, though, that nearly everything we do is reviewed by the other mods on the site and the admins and when we screw up, we hear about it and the error gets corrected.

If the admins don't get back to you, maybe it's time you cut your losses and go to a site where you feel wanted and your contributions appreciated...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Here is a list of all the Moderators, Admins, Ambassadors, Provider Mods (scroll down to see them all):

https://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php

Knock Ya'selfs out.
I think you are referencing the "Infractions" Tab which is only visible to Mods and the Profile owner. Something else? Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Thank you BB. My point exactly. I was asked to leave? Really by who? Why in the hell would I? Miss FF talking crap she knows nothing about. At best hear say.
I really don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for some of you, but let me try to explain it yet again:

There are four moderators listed at the top of every Austin forum. If you feel that one of us is biased or "not doing our job" reach out to the other three.

If you still don't get the satisfaction you are looking for, reach out to the admins. We are unpaid volunteers and serve at their pleasure.

Keep in mind, though, that nearly everything we do is reviewed by the other mods on the site and the admins and when we screw up, we hear about it and the error gets corrected.

If the admins don't get back to you, maybe it's time you cut your losses and go to a site where you feel wanted and your contributions appreciated...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk

Thank you Z

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
To your knowledge,do the other Mods here go on double dates with the resident bon vivant Whispers?
To your knowledge,do the other Mods here host soirees at their
casa and Whispers brings a lady whom hooks up with attendees?
To your knowledge,does he "pay" the other Mods here?(He says he "pays" Mods)

Whispers has stated all the above scenarios on this site.
Specifically Austin Co-ed.
First Birds then a Crow now those crazy birds again.

I thought they were extinct. They are the cry's of the "Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers".

They were in two parts of the world... Bavaria and Albania. The very last ones were smuggled into the US by a guy named "Mokoa" who resided in San Antonio. People in the know were "OBSERVING" that the last three might repopulate the species. So they brought in an "INSPECTOR" to evaluate these three rare birds. His consensus was that one was a female and the other two were males.He sadly announced the the female was BAT SHIT CRAZY and the other two simply "JOHNNY YANKED" off in front of the female. No chance of them ever repopulating. All they would do is jack off and fly around and if ANYONE was having fun they would try and SHIT on them. For fun they sucked chickens off. What a "FOUL" habit. Lucky for all of us once these three die that will be the end of that. If you are lucky enough to spot one don't hurt it. They are funny to watch and goofy looking but lets just let them die of natural causes!