Rangers

• bbkid
  • 10-29-2011, 06:24 AM
What a series. As I said earlier, I like both teams and all I wanted was some good baseball. Well boys, I got my wish and then some. Just outstanding!!!

Congrats to the Cardinals, their city and their fans. Awesome comeback from 10 1/2 games back.
So now the argument/conversation is gonna be: Will Pujols come back to Cards?
There's no argument there...
WU so you think he will return? I haven't even heard what the Cards offered him. I'm sure every team in the league is gonna put out some offer, but I just can't imagine him in another uniform.
Nope. The Yankees and Red Sox already have first basemen locked into big contracts. Not many other teams can pony up $200 million for 9 years. Even if they could, we'll match it. He wants to stay the rest of his career in St. Louis, and we'll make that happen.
If someone else picks up Pujols, I think the Cardinals have already set the table for Lance Berkman. He had a great year with them, got a few years left in the tank, and has been successful playing 1st base.

I am glad to see the good, humble, hardworking Lance get his ring.

But dang it, I really wanted to see a Texas team finally win the World Series.
If someone else picks up Pujols, I think the Cardinals have already set the table for Lance Berkman. He had a great year with them, got a few years left in the tank, and has been successful playing 1st base.

I am glad to see the good, humble, hardworking Lance get his ring.

But dang it, I really wanted to see a Texas team finally win the World Series. Originally Posted by O'Mike
EXACTLY!