Give me your tired, your poor,your huddled masses

COGay can trace his roots back to the Chimps!

Originally Posted by WTF
You're a dumbshit. That's not a chimp. You must have descended from Homo Erectus Dysfunctionus. Cuntae Bitchius.
You're a dumbshit. That's not a chimp. You must have descended from Homo Erectus Dysfunctionus. Cuntae Bitchius. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Funny, your erectus no functionus either
Funny, your erectus no functionus either Originally Posted by WombRaider
You must be thinking of one of your gay buddies. You've never met mine, and never will. My ladies love it. Even the ones that that see me for free. There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the furnace!

So take your fantasies elsewhere. I'm booked up right now. Besides, nobody likes you.
You must be thinking of one of your gay buddies. You've never met mine, and never will. My ladies love it. Even the ones that that see me for free. There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the furnace!

So take your fantasies elsewhere. I'm booked up right now. Besides, nobody likes you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only one with fantasies is you, whiskey dick. And nobody sees you for free. They're paying in emotional anguish, trust me.
Only one with fantasies is you, whiskey dick. And nobody sees you for free. They're paying in emotional anguish, trust me. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh he can sure trust a lying liberal like you that's for sure ! At least when it comes to emotional anguish at least he can consider YOUR experience of having to find out that the man you called Daddy (actually your Daddy / brother ) all of these years is NOT your Daddy ! And that it was actually your Uncle / brother that shot his wad into your Momma /sister ! And then for your Uncle /brother to go and do a full on "Caitlyn Jenner " , well that's a lot to handle for a "developmentally disabled " idiot like your that is SOOOO starved for male attention. Must be why you've become such a practitioner of the "glory hole" arts !!!