P411....no good anymore?

Between the "available now" indicator, and more geographic choices (for DFW, at least) when filtering search results, P411 is approaching the ideal I've been advocating for several years.

I'm really pleased with this development!
Actually, the terminology laws had a LOT to do with it. The policing of the ad boards had nothing to do with how often ads were posted. She changed the rate structure to help curb that issue. The ad board was pulled because some ladies refused to follow the guidelines as far as terminology went in their ads (which is also governed by the new laws). She couldn't effectively police it and determined it was more trouble than it was worth. So while it was spurred by the inability to follow rules... it was more about the terminology issues than anything else. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Exactly. Thanks for clarifying that for me.... I can use all the help I can get around here!

Always,
Gina
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-28-2015, 07:38 AM
I have always loved P411 and Gina. I trust their screening process and Gina has helped me in many visits to foreign countries when I asked for help.

Love the idea of the "available now" feature.
  • 04-28-2015, 07:48 AM
Been on P411 over 8 years now. The idea of availability now function is significant. As many have stated we really don't want to wait 3 days to bust a nut we want it NOW.

Gina thank you for consistently trying to improve the site. Takes a lot of work just keep doing what your doing
Thanks Gina!
When and if I want to play I only use P411! It's the best in my book.
What ever happened to picking up the phone and calling someone. Hobbyists create a lot their own problems by being passive waiting for reply to messages, texts, and emails.
What ever happened to picking up the phone and calling someone. Hobbyists create a lot their own problems by being passive waiting for reply to messages, texts, and emails. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
I wished it was that easy. Most providers do not publish their phone number, probably because it is their personal number as well and/or they do not want their phone to ring 24/7. Calling pimped girls would never be allowed because the number rings to the pimp, hence, they do text only. There are also guys that just like to chat up providers, which is fine to a certain extent for research purposes, but most who do that want to be their friend or are time wasters and have no intention at all of actually setting an appointment, which can be very annoying to a provider.
Exactly. Thanks for clarifying that for me.... I can use all the help I can get around here!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I let my membership expire on the 19th but this new feature does sound good...I reckon I'm coming back home Gina!
I was thinking about letting my membership expire next month, but if the new feature becomes active I will reconsider.
The "Available Now" Sounds awesome... But I'm wondering if it becomes useless, if you become "Unavailable" And forget to turn your red light off.... I'm looking forward to it!!
I think she said something about a feature requiring you to click on it once every 15 minutes to keep it active.
The "Available Now" Sounds awesome... But I'm wondering if it becomes useless, if you become "Unavailable" And forget to turn your red light off.... I'm looking forward to it!! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Perhaps it goes off automatically if you sign off or are signed off due to inactivity? My recollection is the activity timer is 60 minutes.
Oh.. Thanks Grace! I didn't see that. That makes alot of sense!!
xoxox!!
I love p4.

Sounds like the ladies the OP messaged may not have been available today or maybe just need to work on their tcb
I love p4.

Sounds like the ladies the OP messaged may not have been available today or maybe just need to work on their tcb Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Laura Lynn, you most definitely are the perfect person to teach other providers about TCB skills, they could learn a lot from you!