New species?

I doubt that it's a new species, it could have hopped a boat over here from any where on the globe, doesn't look like anything I've seen in these parts. Interesting find though, keep us posted on what you find out please.
I will. People on our FB are just as eager to know as much as we are.
I loathe anything that can crawl up a wall or hang out on the ceiling period. I'll bet the U of H or A and M has an Entomology Department. GROSS! But you're hot so that makes up for looking at that nasty thingie .
Get online and find a professor at ,,,,,,, Originally Posted by trey
TAMU ... send them a photo like you have ... they may want the specimen ....

.. ask them if they want it alive or ..... unsquashed dead.

For all you know you may have found the next cure for cancer ...

.... or even more valuable .... a cure for plain meaness!
I would have just stepped on it
Let it bite you and become spider woman Originally Posted by dearhunter
You are TFF!
I just squashed a spider Now can I open a ThreAD? Oh and Mojo I have you on ignore The next time you send something to my box.. make sure it includes date and time you want me to relieve some of that stress!
TAMU ... send them a photo like you have ... they may want the specimen ....

.. ask them if they want it alive or ..... unsquashed dead.

For all you know you may have found the next cure for cancer ...

.... or even more valuable .... a cure for plain meaness! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes that's what people don't understand. They see this bug and think to kill it when it could be good for something. It was put here for a reason. I'm not going to kill it!
I would have just stepped on it Originally Posted by DickEmDown
And it's pretty big. I wouldn't of steppe on it...to messy...yuck!
.... or even more valuable .... a cure for plain meaness! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Either way.... ....let's hope so.
  • Trey
  • 09-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Well jemma are you gonna feed it? I mean you just got it in a jar for now it has to eat right? Or are you gonna let it starve to death? I'd rather be squashed than starve.
Spray raid! It may be a cure or be death to someone else!
... we can give it over to the correct people and they can research and dissect it. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
It was put here for a reason. I'm not going to kill it! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Looks like Charlotte to me. Was Wilbur around?
And it's pretty big! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Awww thanks J, you remembered