You know who refers to refugee immigrants as hostile invaders?

These FACTS matter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Originally Posted by berryberry
Only to those consumed with irrational fear and/or hate. To the rational amongst us, crime rate is what we look at.

Only well said to someone who likes to put up a straw man when they have no real point.

100% spot on. There are people of ALL nationalities, skin colors, etc. illegally invading our country via Senile Biden's wide open southern border. All of them should be kicked the hell out. The fact that he tries to turn everything into race is abhorrent Originally Posted by berryberry
What about the "illegal" leftist Chinese ladies you give your money to, some of whom send it back to leftist China? Why aren't you mad at them? Why don't you call them "scumbags" and advocate machine gunning them? Why don't you call them invaders like Robert Bowers does to more melanated immigrants?
You're posting absolute numbers which is just meaningless fear mongering. For example, in 2021 alone, Texas had 2064 homicides, so Texans on a whole committed a lot more homicides in a one year period, than Texas immigrants did in a twelve year period. Thank you for further proving my point. Crime rate is the significant figure to look at, and I've already shown proof that immigrants commit violent and property crimes at a rate that is less than that of American citizens. By coming here, these folks actually lower the crime rate.

Once again, you're putting up a straw man. I've never said that I "want the border open." I'm happy with the current fences, checkpoints, patrol, etc. and I'm happy not to villainize the melanated immigrants coming from the south with ridiculous made up statistics claiming that 25% of them are criminals. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

millions are criminals. that is a fact. you can talk about lower rates overall all you want but where you fail in your argument is that this minority are hard core criminals and their crime rate is way higher than even the mainstream population. they're criminals .. they commit crime for a living.

every crime these illegals commit is a crime that shouldn't have happened.

"Every crime committed by an illegal alien is a preventable crime that should not have happened because they should not have been there.” Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Thomas Homan, served under 6 presidents.
millions are criminals. that is a fact. you can talk about lower rates overall all you want but where you fail in your argument is that this minority are hard core criminals and their crime rate is way higher than even the mainstream population. they're criminals .. they commit crime for a living.

every crime these illegals commit is a crime that shouldn't have happened. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I've already shown that they commit violent and property crimes at a rate that is lesser than US citizens. What minority? Yes, of course hard core criminals commit crimes at a higher rate than non hardcore criminals.You're not making any sense here. The point is that there are a lesser percentage of hard core criminals amongst the southern immigrants than there are amongst the general population of US citizens. I'm all for lowering the crime rate, aren't you?

Every violent crime that anyone commits is a crime that shouldn't have happened, so that's another meaningless statement. There's no rational reason to use the crimes of the relative (note the meaning of this word before you reply) few to try and demonize all of the melanated immigrants that you hate.
What about the "illegal" leftist Chinese ladies you give your money to, some of whom send it back to leftist China? Why aren't you mad at them? Why don't you call them "scumbags" and advocate machine gunning them? Why don't you call them invaders like Robert Bowers does to more melanated immigrants? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
What in the world are you even talking about?
I've already shown that they commit violent and property crimes at a rate that is lesser than US citizens. What minority? Yes, of course hard core criminals commit crimes at a higher rate than non hardcore criminals.You're not making any sense here. The point is that there are a lesser percentage of hard core criminals amongst the southern immigrants than there are amongst the general population of US citizens. I'm all for lowering the crime rate, aren't you?

Every violent crime that anyone commits is a crime that shouldn't have happened, so that's another meaningless statement. There's no rational reason to use the crimes of the relative (note the meaning of this word before you reply) few to try and demonize all of the melanated immigrants that you hate. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

and a good place to start is not allowing millions to flood into the country illegally.

i find it amusing you claim i "hate" illegals simply because the vast majority are hispanic. i'm against all illegal immigration regardless of ethnic background.

does that make me "hateful"?
What in the world are you even talking about? Originally Posted by berryberry
The leftist illegal immigrant Chinese massage ladies who you give your money to. Why aren't you mad at them? Why do you give your money to them? That's a question that you can't answer.
and a good place to start is not allowing millions to flood into the country illegally.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No it's not. Statistics and basic math tells us that their mere presence lowers the violent crime rate. Don't you want to lower the violent crime rate?
What in the world are you even talking about? Originally Posted by berryberry

he's trying to make a case that most asian amp girls are here "illegally" and if from China then when you have a session you are supporting illegal immigration and communist China.

it's actually rather difficult to get a travel visa in China. i know, i've been there many times for travel. for an American it's easy. for Chinese to leave China it's not.
No it's not. Statistics and basic math tells us that their mere presence lowers the violent crime rate. Don't you want to lower the violent crime rate? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

interesting. so you'd allow 1 of 10 illegals to be a criminal and enter the US illegally because the other 9 are gonna make yer burger at Wendy's.

brilliant.
The point has been made. It would be ridiculously naive to think that the majority of those leftist Chinese women have legal immigration status. Many of them come here on legal tourist visas and then don't leave. Some come other ways. Flushing Queens is the main hub for this. This is simply a matter of fact. I don't know what's legal for me to post, so you can google it yourself if you want to acknowledge the reality.
interesting. so you'd allow 1 of 10 illegals to be a criminal and enter the US illegally because the other 9 are gonna make yer burger at Wendy's.

brilliant. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Another straw man and more bogus statistics. I don't go to Wendy's. I don't villainize melanated immigrants because I don't have problem with them coming here to try and make a better life.
The leftist illegal immigrant Chinese massage ladies who you give your money to. Why aren't you mad at them? Why do you give your money to them? That's a question that you can't answer. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Really. So are you saying that all chinese women are here illegally? Is that what you are saying?

You better go complain to the site moderators as there is a whole section of AMP reviews that you must really be upset about
he's trying to make a case that most asian amp girls are here "illegally" and if from China then when you have a session you are supporting illegal immigration and communist China. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wow. So he thinks all asian women in AMPs are just Chinese. And they are all here illegally. Wow.

Better break it to the Koreans and other asians
Another straw man and more bogus statistics. I don't go to Wendy's. I don't villainize melanated immigrants because I don't have problem with them coming here to try and make a better life. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

you've made it clear why you support mass illegal immigration and why it's "hateful" to you (i.e. personal) when anyone opposes mass illegal immigration.

your bias is obvious. and just as "hateful" as you claim people who oppose mass illegal immigration are.