Bare or Bushy? The Great Pubic Hair Debate

Why don't they let Polish girls swim in the ocean? Originally Posted by whosdair
Well, the only sea that borders Poland is the Baltic, and that's pretty cold most of the year... oh wait...
One thought on landing strips -
Ladies, do you like passionate kissing with a guy who has three days of stubble on his face?
Most of you don't - I've been told
Close cropped landing strips have been know to remove multiple layers of skin. Do an old guy a favor and don't clip it quite so close
I was wondering how one would go about explaining to the wifey/girlfriend about the strange pubes she found while doing laundry. hehehe Originally Posted by Sabrababy
I can just see this...some poor wifey picks up a strange pube, gives it a sniff..."NOT MINE!...BASTARD!"

When confronted...always assume the only defensible position possible: (apparent innocence and sincerity) Geez hun...I have no idea how that thing got there...No, I don't think its blonde...are you sure it's not yours? Then go get a beer and ignore the insults and silence for the next week. LMAO...that's marriage!
Actually the pubes do serve a purpose. They help retain the sex pheremones which help attract and make us irresistable to each other. The plus side of folks going bare is that incidences of crabs have decreased.

"But before you go scheduling your next Brazilian wax, consider that pubic hair does appear to offer some degree of protection against even nastier bacterial and viral infections. Although the diagnosis of pubic lice has seemingly plummeted as a direct result of human vanity in both sexes, cases of gonorrhea and chlamydia have increased over the same period, a correlation that may not be merely coincidental. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t."

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...an-pubic-hair/

But all science aside, I still prefer freshly showered and bare as a baby's butt!
"Myself, I hate coughing up a furball."

Aww fuck! Me too!!

Hey! I've got a proposition for you, Ms. E!

How about I find a copy of Kitten With a Whip--the '64 Ann Margaret version, of course--and you and I reenact the hottest scenes? Originally Posted by TheAdmiral

Sounds peachy to me. I'll make sure to bring all of my bondage gear for you.

I'll be awaiting your call.
Sounds peachy to me. I'll make sure to bring all of my bondage gear for you.

I'll be awaiting your call. Originally Posted by MsElena
I have to admit, Ms. E, I'm starting to like it when our senses of humor collide!

As for my thoughts on "all of [your] bondage gear"... (Picture me whimpering like a wounded puppy.)

Back on topic...

Huskerguy brings up another good point! Those bushy pubes also help retain the sex pheremone, that lovely smell of female sexual arousal, which is irresistible, and turns me into a raving beast!

And, as Bigh points out, gals with pubes don't have to worry about stubble removing the skin from their partners face!

Two more great points in favor of pubes!
Have any of you guys had a true blonde with soft blonde patch. If anything is more hot and natural I don't know what.
Have any of you guys had a true blonde with soft blonde patch. If anything is more hot and natural I don't know what. Originally Posted by burkalini
Us guys don't normally speak of this in front of the women because they generally believe we like blondes because of the hair on top. That's why so many blondes are from a bottle.
They don't realize the blonde woman's areolas are a soft cream and her petals are of liquid velvet with nectar of the purest honey.

We celebrate brunettes and redheads for their own unique temptations by why tell them about it in the open.
You are quite the poet, Marcus...

I never have experienced a blonde bush, but I am certainly game for the experience.

As for hair color and contrast... red hair, pale skin, strawberry blonde bush--love the combo! And trippy under a black light!
I enjoyed the fur - didn't much enjoy hacking up a pube though. They somehow had a way of doing that.
What do you get with 5 blondes turned upside down - five brunettes.
Have any of you guys had a true blonde with soft blonde patch. If anything is more hot and natural I don't know what. Originally Posted by burkalini
I like a natural bush and I like natural hooters. Don't fool with Mother Nature! LOL

We celebrate brunettes and redheads for their own unique temptations by why tell them about it in the open. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
As for unique "redhead" temptations - MA - tell us more about your AVI