All you enablers.

I’m not sure if he’s worried Maggie got McDonald’s and he didn’t. Or he’s upset she gets paid to have sex and he don’t. Or McDonald’s gave him a ticket for loitering while he desperately waited for a chance to meet her. Or he’s mad because plastic man fucked his mom raw and she didn’t tell him before, well use your imagination
I wish I had the chance to chat with this lad - he seemed troubled. I texted the number... hopefully, he'll return my call.

Truly Pathtic!!
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...247&highlight=

You all can go back to whatever it was that you were doin'...
FYI he's on another site like this one with the same rant about Maggie. Looking for a fight with someone. Also Maggie and Xtina are gal pals.
I been texting with him
He’s funny lol ��
Guy's done some impressive triggering here. Respect.
Texting? We on FaceTime, without the face. Where it counts whew
FYI he's on another site like this one with the same rant about Maggie. Looking for a fight with someone. Also Maggie and Xtina are gal pals. Originally Posted by hardlikker12

Xtina, thought she was gone, havent seen her since when she was hanging with that blonde cutie Laura which ripped me off
plastic man ...dones losts another ...board buddy
Xtina, thought she was gone, havent seen her since when she was hanging with that blonde cutie Laura which ripped me off Originally Posted by lilylivered
Xtina probably at the same house..I do miss Laura, one of my favorites.
People get so mad.
plastic man ...dones losts another ...board buddy Originally Posted by Plastic Man
you need something bigger anyways