Missburger

Not sure how deep this particular rathole goes, but I'm good and impressed with Kayla's hooking skills.

Totally won over. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
my hooking skills were good too
I admire greatness.

Kay-Kay should be a role model for all of you aspiring hooks.

Getting dudes on a message board to perform behind-the-scenes character assassination/espionage on your behalf is a job well done by Kayla.

And she makes it seem so effortless.

Like I said my only criticism is posting this situation for all to gawk at.
Perhaps Kayla can make this up to you with a free overnight or something?
Kayla you should be the bigger person and continue hooking with reckless abandon and not get involved in these type of squabbles.

Bad for business. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Ik but somtimes a person can only take so much before they have no other option but to let people know the truth.. I have been nice and even kept in contact with him bc he would constantly threaten to out me with lies every time I would ignore his pm's and texts.. but after his continued pm's to others bashing me I figure there is not much more he can do to try to hurt me..
Lots of the girls have white knights who stand up for them when shit is talked. It just so happens that Kayla is most often brought up in a negative manner so her white knight is on duty full time whereas other girls don't get brought up as often.
Ik but somtimes a person can only take so much before they have no other option but to let people know the truth.. I have been nice and even kept in contact with him bc he would constantly threaten to out me with lies every time I would ignore his pm's and texts.. but after his continued pm's to others bashing me I figure there is not much more he can do to hurt me.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
But Kayla if potential customers get the impression that you may point out their little indiscretions in front of everybody like this it could discourage new customers from hopping on board, no?
Lots of the girls have white knights who stand up for them when shit is talked. It just so happens that Kayla is most often brought up in a negative manner so her white knight is on duty full time whereas other girls don't get brought up as often. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You seem like a smart hooker.

Why do you think Kayla gets so much heat.
Ik but somtimes a person can only take so much before they have no other option but to let people know the truth.. I have been nice and even kept in contact with him bc he would constantly threaten to out me with lies every time I would ignore his pm's and texts.. but after his continued pm's to others bashing me I figure there is not much more he can do to try to hurt me.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
i blocked your number you cant text me

lol

you texted me weeks ago with bs about what someone told you from someone that i said

youre worried about me too much

i had to block you out that morning and enough

now to the threats i never threatened you or outed you

on the contrary you have threatned to do a thread since i ignored you and im sure u texted me today but i block,u ran the thread

i haven't told any details about our first meeting that if i did would surely hurt your business and you know that ive been nice

so now on we go

youre boring me and i have a date tonight with a latina but gotta get home and catch the world series game
I don't know her personally, we have never met or spoken in private. So what I say should be taken with a grain of salt. I think she runs her mouth. I think she has made enemies with the GOBC so they put heat under her ass on the regular. And I think her white knighting for RodeoMan all those times might have painted a bad picture of her for a lot of members of the board.
I should also note that I don't have a problem with her. Just observations.
But Kayla if potential customers get the impression that you may point out their little indiscretions in front of everybody like this it could discourage new customers from hopping on board, no? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
bingo.

we know she does it bcd as that's been proven already
bingo.

we know she does it bcd as that's been proven already Originally Posted by Missburger
I think you & Kayla should have some scorching makeup sex before you even attempt to rationally hash this out.

Go Giants.
I should also note that I don't have a problem with her. Just observations. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
i like your style.

and i don't have a problem with kayla either
but i do have the right to give an opinion and that's not gonna change on any subject or matter

i have that right

she can disagree but i said nothing that wasn't a lie

she wants me to lie though about type of activities and things funny how that works with her
I should also note that I don't have a problem with her. Just observations. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Smart hook. I knew it.
I think you & Kayla should have some scorching makeup sex before you even attempt to rationally hash this out.

Go Giants. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
no were good

shes and i are good where it is

i have to go shave and shower

be good

go royals