a very disappointing hobby first

Wow, I'm really sorry you had such a disappointment. If we do our job correctly, you feel better upon our departure. Hopefully you will have an awesome experience next time. Originally Posted by Holly Love
baby I sure hope so we will see all I seem to get lately are empty promises and full balls
So sorry that happened......keep rockin babe...it was HER loss!
That blows! Sorry you had to go through that; but, it has happened to all of us in one way shape or form - you look forward to a session that just doesn't happen for any number of reasons...

I've done the same thing. I walked into a room and the provider who was there to see me could have been the grandmother of the gal in the pictures and I walked away...

My guess is if she saw your pictures and they were accurate, she just got cold feet. The first few rounds in the hobby are quite nerve racking...

Onward!!! This KC crew of providers is a good one!!!
What everyone says is true. Just march on. In the mean time, grab the lotion and have your way with yourself. Use the savings on a nice steak dinner and plan your next session with a reputable kc lady.
Who suggested that you call this UTR lady? Perhaps they could offer some insight as to why this happened. Has this happened before? Is she still in the business?

How much was she charging for this six hour round trip? I would think that anyone willing to make that drive was either desparate, or was going to make a damn nice payday.

The whole story seems a little strange to me. You may have gotten lucky that she didn't follow through.

Or maybe you look like her dad......
Who suggested that you call this UTR lady? Perhaps they could offer some insight as to why this happened. Has this happened before? Is she still in the business?

How much was she charging for this six hour round trip? I would think that anyone willing to make that drive was either desparate, or was going to make a damn nice payday.

The whole story seems a little strange to me. You may have gotten lucky that she didn't follow through.

Or maybe you look like her dad...... Originally Posted by mojoworkin
still in yes he never imagined she would be like that. she was only charging a hundo for travel. not the best payday but decent and she knew what I looked like prior.
well for the record she knew exactly what I looked like a month prior to us ever meeting and as stated she was comfortable setting up an appointment. and you are absolutely right its her call and I had no problem letting her leave.

now does it state anywhere the reason or excuse that she gave as to why she wouldn't follow through. I don't believe it does but if a guy has a no go gets there and the girl is not what was advertised we catch hell for not following through. and we get called out yes if you knew the reason this lady said as to why she couldn't follow through you might not be putting your CAPTAIN SAVE A HO HAT on and jumping my shit Originally Posted by satan666
Well now that changes everything that she had your picture. I wish you had made that clear in your posting. Then I wouldn't have to, as you said:
"you might not be putting your CAPTAIN SAVE A HO HAT on and jumping my shit".
For the future, I have made a note that satan666 does not always fully explain the situation when he starts complaining. I did not defend her. I did make the observation that she became fearful, according to you, when she met you in person. By your posting, the fear was obviously real. We should all wonder why?

Duh, it was a joke about maybe it was because you turned out to be family. Couldn't have happened if she had your picture.

JR
Hey Satan

Maybe she decided not to sell her soul to Beelzebub!
jrlawrence that was brought to light in the fifth comment of this thread so for the record jr does not read everything before he comes up with his hypothesis

and bigdeal she is unaware of my eccie handle so she didn't realize who she was selling her soul too.
jrlawrence that was brought to light in the fifth comment of this thread so for the record jr does not read everything before he comes up with his hypothesis

and bigdeal she is unaware of my eccie handle so she didn't realize who she was selling her soul too. Originally Posted by satan666

I read it in the fifth comment. The problem is: take your comments all together and they contradict each other. This line of comments just doesn't make sense. The question is, what scared her? But then, it doesn't matter. She didn't want to with you. Walk away and forget it.

JR
I read it in the fifth comment. The problem is: take your comments all together and they contradict each other. This line of comments just doesn't make sense. The question is, what scared her? But then, it doesn't matter. She didn't want to with you. Walk away and forget it.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
oh don't worry I have as a matter of fact I spent her money on someone else last night
oh don't worry I have as a matter of fact I spent her money on someone else last night Originally Posted by satan666
Alright satan666 I hope you had a great time
Just goes to show you, don't store shovels in your living room, put plastic drop clothes on your floor, or ask her how she likes to be tied up.