To the Rotten Apples......Brothas

• pxmcc
  • 01-26-2017, 11:16 PM
Dang this shit is gettin real.

OP I get where you coming from. Couple bad apples gotta fuck it up for everybody. Shit aint cool at all.
Lmao....this is why I wanted him to clarify. I guess one of his white ATF's ran into Deebo from the hood and she can't fuck with the OP anymore due to her post traumatic stress.

You know Deebo don't give a hoe nothing but hard dick and bubble gum. Originally Posted by ognob

I like bubble gum!

(just saying)
lol
Stalkers
Deebo has always been misunderstood.
Natalia Mori and Dorothy monroe both of you'll are beyond hot but why do you'll go at these dudes like that. I mean to me that's unattractive. Calling potential clients names, like in what business model they do that at. Please remember when a pussy was handed out they didn't just stop at yours. Like, most of us bust our ass and if we talked to our clients like you'll do we would be homeless and begging for change. At some point you'll looks will fade and well.....
  • ognob
  • 01-28-2017, 10:55 AM
Natalia Mori and Dorothy monroe both of you'll are beyond hot but why do you'll go at these dudes like that. I mean to me that's unattractive. Originally Posted by shinepro

personally, I like chicks that can talk shit. plus this is the internet and everybody is a shit talker.
We appreciate the ones that like a little sass here and there nakesnfor a steamy session doesn't it..... Lol

personally, I like chicks that can talk shit. plus this is the internet and everybody is a shit talker. Originally Posted by ognob
Natalia Mori.....Please remember when a pussy was handed out they didn't just stop at yours. Like, most of us bust our ass and if we talked to our clients like you'll do we would be homeless and begging for change. At some point you'll looks will fade and well..... Originally Posted by shinepro
We are not all the typical broke hoes fucking guys while trying not to puke.
Some of us have financial plans and advisors.
Nat Mori is always generous with me, paying for my stuff. I know she makes a lot of money, but she spends it wisely.
Hopefully y'all investing (not saving) it wisely as well. That's what counts long term.
Price haggling, short changing, degrading, begging and stalking comes in all flavors. I personally know two providers that changed their Showcases because of these Loooosers. Neither one of these Turds are Black, so no need to Stereotype.
There's plenty of White Trash, Middle Eastern Trash, etc. Trash knows no racial boundaries. Originally Posted by Oralist
+1000000
Natalia Mori and Dorothy monroe both of you'll are beyond hot but why do you'll go at these dudes like that. I mean to me that's unattractive. Calling potential clients names, like in what business model they do that at. Please remember when a pussy was handed out they didn't just stop at yours. Like, most of us bust our ass and if we talked to our clients like you'll do we would be homeless and begging for change. At some point you'll looks will fade and well..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Please remember that Dorthy doesn't give 2 fucks about a tards opinion towards her buisness or the way she goes about running it.. Also sweetheart ( is that better ) if my whore personality was an issue to my piggy bank then I wouldn't still be here.. I market myself towards those tards that understand me & my choice of words.. If you don't like how I conduct my buisness you can put me on ignore if you choose not to then that's a personal problem & it sure as hell isn't mine..

I'm not going to sit there & kiss your ass because you feel like a whore is supposed to do so.. Im myself & I make good money being myself I'm sorry you have a hard time understanding that.. You're right my looks will fade and well that's quite fine because this is not a career for me this is just another way to make money for the moment.. Now go find you a whore that will kiss your ass & tell you that you're the best FUCKTARD they have ever had in bed...

Everybody is always offended either grow some bigger balls or get off the internet...
  • ognob
  • 02-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Please remember that Dorthy doesn't give 2 fucks about a tards opinion towards her buisness or the way she goes about running it.. Also sweetheart ( is that better ) if my whore personality was an issue to my piggy bank then I wouldn't still be here.. I market myself towards those tards that understand me & my choice of words.. If you don't like how I conduct my buisness you can put me on ignore if you choose not to then that's a personal problem & it sure as hell isn't mine..

I'm not going to sit there & kiss your ass because you feel like a whore is supposed to do so.. Im myself & I make good money being myself I'm sorry you have a hard time understanding that.. You're right my looks will fade and well that's quite fine because this is not a career for me this is just another way to make money for the moment.. Now go find you a whore that will kiss your ass & tell you that you're the best FUCKTARD they have ever had in bed...

Everybody is always offended either grow some bigger balls or get off the internet... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well damn.

Can somebody post that atomic bomb gif?

Everybody is always offended either grow some bigger balls or get off the internet... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
A soundtrack for your post, Dorfy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-n5vG2SjJY
Well somebody had to say it.....I was thinking the same thing.... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Lisa I've missed you!!!!!!!!
Someone changed their showcase because I wrote a review of them. And then the provider blocked me off of P411. But I moved on. Some of these NBA providers aren't worth the time, OP. Get over it.