Reading the ads?

• Alli
  • 10-18-2010, 07:34 PM
I THINK I'M HAVING DEJA VU?

Ladies..the guys do not read..period....

Let me start a list...

1. Work hrs 10am to 4pm...(he asks for 8pm)
2. Incall Only......(he asks for Outcall to his hotel)
3. Referencing is required.....(he asks are you newbie friendly)
4. Donations $350 an hr.......(he asks what are your fees)
5. Do not text or no blocked calls.....(he texts repeatedly or calls from a blocked number)
6. Special is from Monday to Wednesday......(he wants you to extend the special for when he is ready to see you)
7. Cash Only........(he asks do you accept credit cards)
8. 1 or 2 hr appointments only......(he asks do you offer 30 minutes)
9. No questions about services, please read my reviews......(he asks so you do CIM, Greek, anal...BBFS....can I spank your ass and call you a whore)
10. Please only contact me if you are serious about booking an appointment...(he then starts to email, PM, and call you over and over to shoot the shit..waste your time..and then asks you out on a DATE..off the clock of course, cause he thinks you two would be such a great match, and he can fuck you better than any man ever has.....bwah-hahahahahaha)

.....those are my top ten...ladies what are yours?....what do you clearly state in your ad but the guys seem to completely miss? Originally Posted by allofamber
  • Alli
  • 10-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Sorry, I am guilty. Now corrected.

I know sometimes girls get mad about price questions but its half you own faults. You ladies have a eccie price, p411 price, BP price, and then numerous special prices. The ad I hate is the call for special pricing ad then you call and its normal price. A little consistency, and truth in advertising would go a long way.

As far as reading ads, the old adage, a picture is worth a thousand words; never rings truer in this line of work. And It's the reason why you all should keep updated pics and have new ones all the time. It should not be hard for you to take a camera shot in the mirror from time to time. I have seen some pics for well over a year on some ladies stop waiting for enough money for pro shots and use your phone if you got to, or let you friend take some pics of you.

Guys are visual we like to see you in different outfits. Ever noticed they don't make romance novels for guys? That's because we don't read that shit. Now put some naked chicks in a magazine we got something.

Most of your ads all read the same:

I'm candy Im your ultimate gfe companion and I can satisfy you every need. Call me anytime I'm available 24/7. I am smart well educated and have a smile to die for. So when your ready for the best forget the rest and call me.

I'm sure we all have seen an ad like that, they are all like that, what makes them different is you. So in this order, post pics then post do's and donts, then rates then number, after that put your filler. Originally Posted by trey
What's absolutely silly is when providers put specials specials specials and the damn price is the same. You want to make it a special? Drop your price by at least 50. I read the ads, but if they are long-winded....I just ignore the lady.
  • romab
  • 10-18-2010, 10:59 PM
I think each side has point. I read and pay attention to ads and reviews because I would like to have a session with someone in tune with my wants. Sure a accurate pic is important just as the correct faces on the bills are to the provider. On the other hand, wordy or short ads letting us know that you are the greatest created for us humble males with only 4 fee schedules on 4 sites with 3 having a "special" don't cut it.

A great creative 30 second TV ad beats a boring 2 hour documentary any day. R
If you really want to know...find someone with a lot of sales training.
Corporations pay $$$Kbucks each year to train sales teams.

1st item.
Buyers have the money and will not spend time or money on BS. You have 10 secs to make an impression.GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD.
2nd item.
Vendors are everywhere.! You have competition...Stop acting like you don't and provide extra value.
3rd item.
Buyers operate on budgets. They will search for the least expensive product or service. (It is linked to their bonus...read more pussy)
4th item
Convenience. Make it easy to buy. They might become repeat customers.
5th item.
People buy from people that they like. Not from assholes or bitches.

Too much sales crap for tonight.

In answer to your post, I rarely read the ads the ladies produce.
They rarely answer questions that I am interested in or the answers change and the prices are almost always negotiable.

That said, what are you going to tell me in your ad that will close the deal...most likely nothing...we will have to chat.
L8r
r9
  • Alli
  • 10-19-2010, 03:38 AM
YOU, have and purchase what you like, and others the same. Why should I give you a discount? I aplogize for offending anyone by what I express for the first time. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am very confident in myself and excuse me for trying to fit it with this site, but WOW, it's not that serious!

If you really want to know...find someone with a lot of sales training.
Corporations pay $$$Kbucks each year to train sales teams.

1st item.
Buyers have the money and will not spend time or money on BS. You have 10 secs to make an impression.GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD.
2nd item.
Vendors are everywhere.! You have competition...Stop acting like you don't and provide extra value.
3rd item.
Buyers operate on budgets. They will search for the least expensive product or service. (It is linked to their bonus...read more pussy)
4th item
Convenience. Make it easy to buy. They might become repeat customers.
5th item.
People buy from people that they like. Not from assholes or bitches.

Too much sales crap for tonight.

In answer to your post, I rarely read the ads the ladies produce.
They rarely answer questions that I am interested in or the answers change and the prices are almost always negotiable.

That said, what are you going to tell me in your ad that will close the deal...most likely nothing...we will have to chat.
L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
IMO the person's personality type will determine whether or not they read the whole ad or not.
  • anita
  • 10-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Just wondering if guys really do take the time to read the ads? I have had SEVERAL guys call me lately and ask or do things that my ad specifically say not to do. There are reasons why I say no texts or that I will not discuss certain things on the phone. Do most guys just look at the pics and then the phone # and disregard everything else? I have tried to write shorter ads, but still get the same kinds of calls. I'm really getting frustrated. Originally Posted by Alli
Lol, I am awfully frustrated too! Some of them really really do not read the ads! They ask me questions that are in my 'FAQ' section on my website, when my ads say please visit the website.
Or they texts. I hate it when someone I have not meet yet text me without calling first and leave a voicemail...when I clearly say in my ad to pm or email first!!
I try to stay polite and answer them in a nice manner but geez it pisses me off!
Lol, I am awfully frustrated too! Some of them really really do not read the ads! They ask me questions that are in my 'FAQ' section on my website, when my ads say please visit the website. Originally Posted by anita
That is annoying as hell! I hate when I look at ladie's ad and she says please visit my website for info. Just say it all in the ad!

Or they texts. I hate it when someone I have not meet yet text me without calling first and leave a voicemail...when I clearly say in my ad to pm or email first!!
I try to stay polite and answer them in a nice manner but geez it pisses me off! Originally Posted by anita
And you're going to keep getting pissed off because guys don't want to run around playing pm and email tag all day.

If you don't want guys calling and texting you, DON'T PUT YOUR NUMBER IN YOUR AD!! State in your ad that you only give out your number once a guy passes screening. Quite a few ladies do just that.
And you're going to keep getting pissed off because guys don't want to run around playing pm and email tag all day.

If you don't want guys calling and texting you, DON'T PUT YOUR NUMBER IN YOUR AD!! State in your ad that you only give out your number once a guy passes screening. Quite a few ladies do just that.
That's good advice.

In Anita's defense, when you pm her she responds very fast
  • anita
  • 10-19-2010, 02:01 PM
That is annoying as hell! I hate when I look at ladie's ad and she says please visit my website for info. Just say it all in the ad!

If you don't want guys calling and texting you, DON'T PUT YOUR NUMBER IN YOUR AD!! State in your ad that you only give out your number once a guy passes screening. Quite a few ladies do just that. Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Well I suggest people visit my website for 'FAQ', my phone number is not listed in the ad. I do not refuse people to call me. I just prefer them to call me once the appointment is made because I have to check references and to make sure I get it right I prefer to receive it by pm or email.
Including all FAQ and all services in my ad will make it way too long.
  • anita
  • 10-19-2010, 02:02 PM
That's good advice.

In Anita's defense, when you pm her she responds very fast Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thanks. But that is ok, if guys do not want to play tag all day they can just send one pm with everything I need to know in it.
  • anita
  • 10-19-2010, 02:05 PM
If some guys do not want to visit my website,they can just click the back button and browse other provider ads which is fine. I am sure there is many other providers that do not ask all that,and accept phone calls anytime.
Anita you're a cutiepie and a sweetheart.
  • anita
  • 10-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Anita you're a cutiepie and a sweetheart. Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Thank you, sorry I am not your favourite provider ads writer