Too Graphic ROS or too detailed

When I pass gas, if the hobbiest wants to post it in my ROS, so be it!

When money is handed to you, they are buying your time....so what happens during the time span in which you were paid for, they have the right to write their story about it. That is just how it is.
  • hd
  • 03-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Some clients are more detailed than what I would be, but reviews are objective, and we all are at different levels. Reading these details is how I choose or pass on seeing a provider.
As long as the review stays within the ECCIE Guidelines, I don't see a problem with graphic writing. Some people write more graphically than others. Samuel Taylor Coleridge and ee cummings could spin pictures with words. OTOH, there are some who write well enough to put you to sleep.

Occasionally, there is a review out there that gets me hot under the collar. It's an enjoyable experience. And, oftentimes, it is quite graphic.

Just sayin'.
I don't consider a date complete until I write the review. It is part an parcel of the experience. Also, I feel honor bound to provide as much detail and specific information as possible without going over the top. I'm a big fan of well written reviews because they are informative and instructive. The most frustrating reviews are the ones by guys who go through the whole trouble to fill out the review guide then get to the ROS and say absolutely nothing of use or worse yet the following. "I like to keep our activities private." WTF is that? Tell the damn story or don't bother to do the review. I realize certain girls ask that reviews be generic or lack detail. I'm fine with that as long as the guy tells me. The reason I like detailed ROS is that it tells me something about the personality of the provider as well how she interacts. Is she a teas? Is she engaging? Does her interaction come off like a cold fish? etc. These are questions that are answered with a detailed ROS.

When money is handed to you, they are buying your time....so what happens during the time span in which you were paid for, they have the right to write their story about it. That is just how it is. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
This I agree with, BUT...posting exact intersections, hotel names by God, incall addresses, and even real names that don't get pulled until caught, are NOT cool. There should be some way for mods to see the review and approve it BEFORE it is posted. This would reduce so much bs of fake handles that were only created to out a person.
Again I have said this many times. The reviews are for other guys not the providers. What they want or think about a review is beside the point. If they are a good provider they will get good reviews, graphic or not. I just don't think they have any say over the content. Just an opinion Originally Posted by burkalini

This is a very valid point......

I really don't care how detailed my reviews are, I've nothing to hide and I don't get embarrassed easily, so I don't care either way...The only time I have an issue is if I get a review from someone I've not seen, but then I just have them pulled ... Originally Posted by Valerie
I LOVE this comment!! She 'gets it'! Someone she hasn't seen and if there was a list of events that you KNOW did not take place in the "activities" section is one thing.... what they care to share and how they care to share it is indifferent.......

When money is handed to you, they are buying your time....so what happens during the time span in which you were paid for, they have the right to write their story about it. That is just how it is. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Again... Love it!! She 'gets it' too!

This I agree with, BUT...posting exact intersections, hotel names by God, incall addresses, and even real names that don't get pulled until caught, are NOT cool. There should be some way for mods to see the review and approve it BEFORE it is posted. This would reduce so much bs of fake handles that were only created to out a person. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Oh boy..... part of 'within eccie guidelines' that Charles said earlier prevents this...... and while I think that what you say is valid.... it does not really go with what is being said here....... those aspects should NEVER be posted and has nothing to do with the 'graphic' nature or 'blow by blow' of a particular session that is being discussed/asked about here...... and as unfortunate as it is..... even stopping reviews from being posted won't stop POSTS from being posted before that very same info is deleted..... if some piece of scum wishes to do that, they will find a way to get it posted and the mods, no matter how great a job they do, can only do so much so fast......

JaD
You're right JAD. I should have been more specific in my words. Those details are not always in the ROS, but just by some lame brain out of nowhere.

I still don't appreciate a blow by blow when everyone under the sun knows what I provide already. It's obvious for the men who actually get to the door, my menu has NEVER been YMMV. I make sure I won't have any issues before I accept the date to begin with. If I were to all of a sudden stop offering bbbj or gfe, it would be stated on my website.

Many women have ZERO explicit content and make 3 times the money, so I would like to know how that is if this content is soooooo important?
I still don't appreciate a blow by blow when everyone under the sun knows what I provide already. .........

Many women have ZERO explicit content and make 3 times the money, so I would like to know how that is if this content is soooooo important? Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well.... "SO" important? Probably not..... but it is a preference of many, and can be fun to read/write when it is done in different fashions......... also there is some valuable information that may or may not be conveyed by the 'blow by blow'.... for example, there are some who put forth a 'decent' illusion of GFE, but when you read a couple of reviews, you find that it is simply a 'copy and paste' session..... that makes a difference to some..... but this is all for entertainment anyway right? And for every one who has ZERO explicit content that makes 3 times the money, there is one with TWICE the explicit content that make the same "3 times the money"..... for every ying there is a yang.....

However.........

It's obvious for the men who actually get to the door, my menu has NEVER been YMMV. Originally Posted by London Rayne
While I understand what you may have meant here.... I have to call BS on this..... there are some you 'click' with much better than others, and those who you DO click with will get that lil' bit extra (however lil' extra it may be) than some others will..... while the items may be the same, the manner to which they are 'served' can be vastly different...... that's all part of the game.......

JaD
I meant in terms of services, how I dress, upscale surroundings etc. How I click with one will not offer any credibility in a review to how I will with another, so that is quite pointless.
Yes some are graphic.

Spare the providers the "Oh how do the ladies have ROS". Blame your hobby buddies, they post ROS in the review thread. Then a mod comes and says don't post rest of story.

Im not a guy, having said that, if you read blow by blow, minute by minute, and poof you don't get the same during your session. Are you upset? Are you upset because you didn't get exactly what was in the review blow by blow. I say this because, its seems some feelings are hurt when sessions didn't go as the next guy's session.

Sure some of gents say reviews is not for the providers, okay great, so are you writing them for you, to let the whole world know she swallowed, sang her ABC'S, while she did it, and even managed to paint her toenails while she did all of this. Or are you writing the review to let your hobby buddies know she was not a nutcase and LE. There is a major difference between the two.
I meant in terms of services, how I dress, upscale surroundings etc. How I click with one will not offer any credibility in a review to how I will with another, so that is quite pointless. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Fair enough.... you happen to be part of a small group that is the exepction for this conversation......but the same cannot be said for those w/a far less number of reviews as you...... for that matter, 'new' reviews of a provider such as yourself are basically worthless IMHO..... what is the point? 130 reviews saying the same thing means #131 reiterrating them is worthless...... The ONLY time YOU (and others like you with many reviews) should be reviewed if there is some type of NEW information that is available, and unfortunately if you fail miserably to deliver.... But the details of a fairly unknown are far more important and relavent......

JaD
Yes some are graphic.

Spare the providers the "Oh how do the ladies have ROS". Blame your hobby buddies, they post ROS in the review thread. Then a mod comes and says don't post rest of story.

Im not a guy, having said that, if you read blow by blow, minute by minute, and poof you don't get the same during your session. Are you upset? Are you upset because you didn't get exactly what was in the review blow by blow. I say this because, its seems some feelings are hurt when sessions didn't go as the next guy's session. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
You have a point there, but if any guy is worth his salt, he knows damn well that this thing of our is very YMMV, and this is an organic thing that his its own eb and flow of things..... As far as the ROS being redily available..... if you EVER thought anything that you posted on a public board (even in the tippy toppy private areas) wasn't open viewing for those you "think" don't have access.... then you are far too gullable!!! WKs, Fake handles, and everything in between will ALWAYS be there..... don't post what you don't want everyone reading.......

Sure some of gents say reviews is not for the providers, okay great, so are you writing them for you, to let the whole world know she swallowed, sang her ABC'S, while she did it, and even managed to paint her toenails while she did all of this. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

I KNEW you were popular for a reason!!!

JaD
Im not a guy, having said that, if you read blow by blow, minute by minute, and poof you don't get the same during your session. Are you upset? Are you upset because you didn't get exactly what was in the review blow by blow. I say this because, its seems some feelings are hurt when sessions didn't go as the next guy's session. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Precisely.

That is what annoys me about reviews. There are a lot of things that I won't do. Greek, CIM, DATO comes to mind (Sorry TMI I know) .. but what If I found that one guy that I felt comfortable with and decide to engage in these activities what happens? Is it now available to everyone? I don't think so. That is what bothers me about reviews. As of right now I would never do those things with a client.. but .. what if?
Very true.

You have a point there, but if any guy is worth his salt, he knows damn well that this thing of our is very YMMV, and this is an organic thing that his its own eb and flow of things..... As far as the ROS being redily available..... if you EVER thought anything that you posted on a public board (even in the tippy toppy private areas) wasn't open viewing for those you "think" don't have access.... then you are far too gullable!!! WKs, Fake handles, and everything in between will ALWAYS be there..... don't post what you don't want everyone reading.......

Shhhhhhh....Lol!!!!!

I KNEW you were popular for a reason!!!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Some of the men depend heavily on the reviews, then that special client sees a provider, they click, maybe he tipped, maybe he told her some secret code stuff the public just does not know. And he got everything under the sun.

Well the next guy reads this great fantastic time the other fellow got.....goes in excited and is truly disappointed with the session. Well if the first guy didn't go graphic or at least said what made this provider go above, beyond, and over the mountain with his session, maybe the second guy would have been better prepared.

Precisely.

That is what annoys me about reviews. There are a lot of things that I won't do. Greek, CIM, DATO comes to mind (Sorry TMI I know) .. but what If I found that one guy that I felt comfortable with and decide to engage in these activities what happens? Is it now available to everyone? I don't think so. That is what bothers me about reviews. As of right now I would never do those things with a client.. but .. what if? Originally Posted by Naomi4u