Do you know a woman who been tricked or played out of her pussy

I am god.
All women should fuck me for free. I'm just saying...
Nothing about that shit impresses you b/c you've discovered the magical world of hobbying where you can get bucks for fucks and you're very accustomed to that. Good luck to refinding your "innocense"

It's like the early 2000s someone who's mastered the whole music download game saying "I am not interested in walking through best buy or circuit city looking in the cd section for cd's b/c I know how to download any and everything". Well that's fine and dandy but millions were still buying cd's at cd stores.

Look, LD, there's still a shitload of young impressionable females out there who live fairly transparent lives and can't maintain such a "personal dark secret" like hobbying that alienates them from the friends and associates they know. They're going to club publicly, gawk at 'decent looking' men publicly, go out to eat with them publicly, talk to their friends about them, and then give up the pussy as a personal decision based on liking them.
That's the old fashion way. I still like it. Men still like it. If a strong contingent of women start taking on your mind frame it'll do much harm to natural selection.

Can't have all these fine 20 something black women take advantage of the fact that there's men out there that will pay them for sex. Originally Posted by coefficient
lmbao is all I can say to that one. These chicks nowadays are pussies. Women of yesteryear made sure that they were taken care of before or while they were giving up the goods, sometimes after. CoCo Chanel's first salons were funded by her numerous sugar daddies. Even before I ever considered hobbying I didn't mess with any cheap, miserly men. Then there are other times we give it up for free and you think you're tricking us out of some pussy but really we just want to phuck. But we're not talking about that prudent kind of woman, we're talking about chicks that get sold a dream. LOLZ. And you are the last person that should be talking to me about innocence, that's probably why you spelled it wrong lol.
Love how men who "trick" women into having sex with them are assholes
But it's ok for girls to lead guys on while they spend money on them with the illusion they'll eventually sleep with them..
Happens to both sides, and that's just how life is...
reminds me of a great song I heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajNT1OO_45I
I know a hobbyist who tries to date providers just so he can get free pussy...it's worked three or four times so far, so yeah, I know providers who have been tricked out of their pussies...
  • bbkid
  • 10-14-2011, 07:26 AM
What about trading perfume for pussy? Has that ever worked?
I know a hobbyist who tries to date providers just so he can get free pussy...it's worked three or four times so far, so yeah, I know providers who have been tricked out of their pussies... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=301127

My hat's off to ya sir
Marriage and dating are two different things...I married her, I damn well better see the benefit of it...
Some marry for the same reason as dating

Hows that garden comin'.....
This game will never stop.

I know a good friend of mine who came down to Houston(he lives in Dallas) and got some free pussy from a chick the first night because she said he "looked' important.

Women are not really getting tricked out, honestly. They know who they wanna fuck. If a guy looks and sounds like he has "stature", the women will give up the pussy. All he has to do is have game and the pussy is his. Originally Posted by kerwil62

Kerwil hit the nail on the head with that statement...........
I know a hobbyist who tries to date providers just so he can get free pussy...it's worked three or four times so far, so yeah, I know providers who have been tricked out of their pussies... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That guy must be a real dick!

Who would do such a thing?

Wait a minute . . . who would accuse a guy of doing such a thing?
Marriage and dating are two different things...I married her, I damn well better see the benefit of it... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

So a hobby wife is a tax deduction?
So a hobby wife is a tax deduction? Originally Posted by pyramider
Nah...Just really great sex
Hailey I have a friend who is the EXACT same way. She lives in ATL and every week she's met a new DJ, strip club owner, rapper, pro athlete or ninja with money and she's all excited thinking her financial woes have withered away. Then a week later (after she's sucked & fucked) she's back at square one with the dude not answering! I try and try with all my might to school her, but she's not trying to learn.

Worst part is, she's down with the hobby so she should know better!
So a hobby wife is a tax deduction? Originally Posted by pyramider
Well, she's not exactly a credit to him.