Just saying Hello

For the record, I believe you enough that I took the over on you staying in retirement......that's not quite true......more like in a moment of guilty weakness at having taken Wakeup so easily on the other one......but, you hang in there..........Wakeup will owe me two steaks........sweeeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
Omg!!! LMFAOFF!!! I will buy you guys a steak dinner! But i can only afford Salt grass.

Alyssa
Thanks! I feel so much better. Not going to un-retire. I prefer cleaning homes. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Is "cleaning homes" a euphamism, or is this ad just set to repeat itself automatically?

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ial-30/7722390

For the record, I believe you enough that I took the over on you staying in retirement......that's not quite true......more like in a moment of guilty weakness at having taken Wakeup so easily on the other one......but, you hang in there..........Wakeup will owe me two steaks........sweeeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
I just know this is going to happen too..."guilty weakness" my ass!
Me thinks DH owes you a steak

Is "cleaning homes" a euphamism, or is this ad just set to repeat itself automatically?

I just know this is going to happen too..."guilty weakness" my ass! Originally Posted by Wakeup
No You're wrong, Tori is all legit and legal subcilla is still retired. And for the record there I don't have provider status and havent placed any ads. No intention to. I only unveiled the new sight here so that someone wouldnt feel they could "out" me. There is a difference.

I just know this is going to happen too..."guilty weakness" my ass! Originally Posted by Wakeup

A gal has to do what a gal has to! You get Vic & Anthony's
That is what I get for drinking and posting......I am a Taste of Texas guy

classic babe.
I remember that chick britney bella star was retiring every week for a year. Then that black chick who was pretty popular, I remember she "retired" about 4 or 5 times just to come back a month later.

It's funny yall thought cilla would be back because she needs the money. I thought she wouldn't be back because she wasn't making any money.
My favorite was sunnyatnite4u......classic nuclear shit that one
I remember that chick britney bella star was retiring every week for a year. Then that black chick who was pretty popular, I remember she "retired" about 4 or 5 times just to come back a month later.

It's funny yall thought cilla would be back because she needs the money. I thought she wouldn't be back because she wasn't making any money. Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Ya funny, just a little upset bc I called You out and said I wouldnt spit on You if You were on fire in my gangbang thread. Still the case even as a top.
I hope not. I hope that one is gone forever. You know I was smiling the day she started that thread. Matter of fact, I'm still smiling ... see > Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Has your smile turned upside down yet?
Ya funny, just a little upset bc I called You out and said I wouldnt spit on You if You were on fire in my gangbang thread. Still the case even as a top. Originally Posted by MistressToriLynn
I love when you post. You always say the classiest things.
I'm still trying to see you, Alyssa! I keep calling and you won't answer. So is the ad current or is it just automatically renewing itself?
Welcome back.............huh.......... ..ToriLynn..........hope you stick around for a while
Thank You