Treasures Tuesday Night

Well, that was a relief.
Went with some friends on a sunday night 2 weeks ago, it was very light maybe about 10 girls but was also early, 11PM. Only the front stage was open and nothing going on in the back except private dances. Friend went to the back with a girl and got 3 dances and she was trying to charge for 6. After a bit of arguing the manager showed up and sided with my friend and told the dancer to get packing. Its nice when the manager is on your side, it may also be that the dancer had a history of pulling the same scam on others.
Forgiveness probably won't be required.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I will give it her man mades are nice, however-
since it's a HUGE image- I couldn't help but notice- her nails.

They look 2-3 weeks grown out... Not maintained. And there's a burn on the end of her thumbnail. #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Edited by DED
Just saying. I pay attention.
I will give it her man mades are nice, however-
since it's a HUGE image- I couldn't help but notice- her nails.

They look 2-3 weeks grown out... Not maintained. And there's a burn on the end of her thumbnail. #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Edited by DED
Just saying. I pay attention. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
I do not use drugs and that was a sh*tty comment to make. Don't worry, you may study my new showcase coming out in about a week. It has been 3 months after all, I keep my showcase fresh.
WTF?

I have 4 daughters so I'm a nail expert.

Alyssa, your nails look just fine to me. Nice sparkle on the tips also.
Ouch. I'm guessing Foxy didnt realize that was you. Alyssa. I was actually just going to comment that I thought that was a stretch, I burned a nail lighting my fancy schmancy gel fuel fireplace the other day. Hope no one makes the assumption I'm doing something naughty! Well naughty is ok but not that kind of naughty!
WTF?

Alyssa, your nails look just fine to me. Nice sparkle on the tips also. Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
Thank you babe A refill may slip every now and then because I'm busy with Work and my RW, no one is perfect. All we can do/be is our BEST.
WTF?

Alyssa, your nails look just fine to me. Nice sparkle on the tips also. Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
To be fair, the nails could use a fill. Not anything near unsightly at all. When I had acrylics, I'd let then go about that far between fills and never had complaints. I like the sparkly tips too. And but for the supersize photo, no one would ever notice the slight grow out.

Still your SHero, my lover? Lol.
Just saw your post to romantic.

Great minds think alike!
Ouch. I'm guessing Foxy didnt realize that was you. Alyssa. I was actually just going to comment that I thought that was a stretch, I burned a nail lighting my fancy schmancy gel fuel fireplace the other day. Hope no one makes the assumption I'm doing something naughty! Well naughty is ok but not that kind of naughty! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
No worries, everyone is entitled to their opinion but, her opinion was also not within the guideline rules. I would hate to see my hands without workout gloves in the gym lol I don't think the gents would care for that too much Good to see you back hon!
To be fair, the nails could use a fill. Not anything near unsightly at all. When I had acrylics, I'd let then go about that far between fills and never had complaints. I like the sparkly tips too. And but for the supersize photo, no one would ever notice the slight grow out.

Still your SHero, my lover? Lol. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
My ONLY SHEro!
Well now that we've settled the nail issue, enjoy your day mes belles dames
Allyssa, OMG- serious need for edit. Yes, that was judgmental & assy as hell... Please forgive me. Yes, a fill is needed.

Many many hours in the titty bar with strippers running outdoors to fire up a .... and me having to help fix said nails before our anally retentive house mom saw anything amiss. Truly, was not striking out to criticize YOU. I respect you.

THAT WAS MY BAD...

I will wear the dunce/ass-hat today.

Please forgive me
Allyssa, OMG- serious need for edit. Yes, that was judgmental & assy as hell... Please forgive me. Yes, a fill is needed.

Many many hours in the titty bar with strippers running outdoors to fire up a .... and me having to help fix said nails before our anally retentive house mom saw anything amiss. Truly, was not striking out to criticize YOU. I respect you.

THAT WAS MY BAD...

I will wear the dunce/ass-hat today.

Please forgive me Originally Posted by FoxyNC
No worries hon, no one is perfect
Awwww. Hug it out!