Greek

OP sorry your thread was jacked. Enjoy your stay and welcome to the shark tank ...
Sounds like you're probably Natalia's second handle. Originally Posted by bottoms up
Definitely not, chula. I am sad to say i have never laid eyes on that booty (sigh). But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • N.M.
  • 02-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Speaking of being bad at her own game.

First off how do you know who a banned handle is, you are not a mod!

Second, please tell everyone how you are getting the information you are openly posting in coed?

It can't possibly be showing up in the post history of the person you are quoting?
Not available to you.

How do you know why a person was banned and for how long?
Again you are not a mod!

Third, how d

o you know submarineracer's name, and why are you OUTING him on the board?

And why are you admitting in coed that you have this information you can't possibly read?

I'll answer for you, since you are so busy being good at your game.

See ya Originally Posted by bottoms up
Yeezus

What an idiot.

I don't need to be a mod to figure out a dumb fuck who can't hide who he is.

You tell me please what "information I can't read" am I posting.
I asked questions. The fact that you know that answers sells you even more RICKY= Rockerric.

FOH with your weak shit you fucking OUTTER.

I'll CASH you later. Time for some love making for me
You on your way, then?
Answer the question lying whore, how do you know why and how long submarineracer is banned?
It's obvious to a large portion reading but you and your second handle Try Weakly
^^

It's not him, NP, imo. Natalia told me who she thinks it is, and I don't think it's him either. (Her pick doesn't eat spicy, if I understood her correctly.) Originally Posted by pxmcc
If it's not Curry then it's Jabba the Hut or his wife
They're the only ones bitter enough to mention IG when he's not even around
Answer the question lying whore, how do you know why and how long submarineracer is banned?
It's obvious to a large portion reading but you and your second handle Try Weakly Originally Posted by bottoms up

Oh wow...TW? Lol say it aint so. and if NM is TW then we do have some truly batshitcrazy amongst us. That's hard to believe i thought TW belonged to that other mandle that was banned for admitting he was a she by stating if I was a man. Lol

Interesting observation. Thanks for the feedback.
Easy chummin.....this shit is getting good riggght heeeeeyar.
What does it feel like banging your head against the wall trying to figure it all out? Chula... LOL
I'm sitting back eating popcawn now. Remember you're the one fascinated with SC... , following me around and catching my farts. You're a sweetie for that. ;-)
That figures, you in your jammies with a bowl of poppycorn. Thats sweet.

For me, I'm sippin on Gin n Juice... with my mind on my money and my money on my mind........
OP, if you want rawdog greek go to Vanessa.
If you want safe, Jessica.
I frequently travel to Houston & I fucking LOVE Greek
Music to my fucking ears right there ^^^^^^
  • N.M.
  • 02-24-2017, 09:30 PM

What am I lying about?
Are you saying I'm right and he/that handle (YOU) got banned for outing?
If you have the balls to tell me who he/YOU outted.
I'll answer any questions you have for me.

Come on ricky who was it? That name must taste delicious since you couldn't keep it out of your mouth.

Say it

It's obvious to a large portion reading but you and your second handle Try Weakly Originally Posted by bottoms up
And please sit your clueless ass down, you failed in Multi-Handle Linking class as the dumb cheeto would say "Bigly and Badly"