Bareback Question from a new girl - told I'd get bad review if I didn't do bareback greek

This is why I stopped writing reviews on the old board. When I saw a lady who asked if I wrote reviews and immediately offered BBFS when I said yes.

English was not her first language and it was obvious to me she'd been told BBFS was required to get a good review. I didn't partake and couldn't stop thinking about being even mistakenly associated with the kind of asshole who would do this.
Contact tntangie and become her friend. She knows a lot, and she doesn't bite......unless you ask her to.
Don't let anybody convince you to do anything you're not comfortable with. Fake bad reviews get exposed pretty quickly around here.
Like Darkey said, tell these young big dick mothers to go fuck themselves in the ass bare and see how they like it.

Asking is one thing but coercion by any means is wrong.
Or he is one of the (numerous) troll accounts that has recently set up shop in the Dallas forums. Originally Posted by TinMan
Which seems we're presently in the midst of an epidemic. I can't recall this many a**holes that have come on board as of late that love to stir up sh*t...kickstart the most idiotic of threads, etc. The solution is to ignore these fools (but) sometimes even the best of us get sucked in, I suppose.

Back to topic....OP, you've received great advice from many of eccie's well established members. First, you did the right thing (speaking up and asking for opinions / advice) per this issue. Sounds like there's plenty of ladies here ready to mentor you should you need more info. Find a way to network so you'll succeed and enjoy the hobby to its fullest (and keep telling the barebackers to f*ck off).
Ya but then it's just he said she said. And then she's really fucked.

Girl, do your thing. Post regular ads, provide good service and don't compromise your comfort level. Your reputation will build itself one day at a time.

And who is this "Duncan Idaho" handle? I'm at work. Can someone fill me in? Originally Posted by THN
Duncan Idaho has a very long history. Best discussed on a different thread. But that person, who had multiple handles and used them for deception, had a similar history of asking for shit like this.
Sent you a pm. I will be happy to answer any screening questions from time to time.

I have no issue helping a newbie provider if need be. You deserve to be safe and get good advice to learn the ropes.
  • Re
  • 05-27-2016, 09:56 AM
Sent you a pm. I will be happy to answer any screening questions from time to time.

I have no issue helping a newbie provider if need be. You deserve to be safe and get good advice to learn the ropes. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
You girls gotta stick together. This was very sweet.
Babygirl I felt the same way when I first started! STAND YOUR GROUND! There are men on here that actually do appreciate and only see girls who do cbj.. I would never put myself at risk for a chain of disease.. You never know when ur health has changed! Don't allow your doubts stop you from staying in the business and doing things YOUR way! My first no review was for the same reason DURING the session he tried to explain to me GFE is BBBJ blah blah! U set YOUR boundaries! I love this site and have been a very successful CBJ ONLY provider! DO NOT GIVE IN..
well, just limited it to co-ed threads, this is the only post where "Duncan Idaho" is mentioned. several Duncan hits [ebola, basketball, even Duncan Hines].

07-06-2011, 10:34 AM by Lazurus
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...an#post1447377

so, who IS duncan idaho??

[dunken ida ho? dun kenida ho? ...]
Goes back to ASPD days
You have to know the secret handshake.
Who is Duncan Idaho?

Sounds like someone inspired by an ex-Atl Falcon QB, dog fighting felon w/herpes who went by the name Ron Mexico.
Duncan Idaho is a swordsman in the service of house Atriedes. Be on the lookout, his metal eyes give him away.
What if I told you OP has no concern about the bbfs and this is all
One big threAD?
Well she's mighty low key about it. Hasn't said a word or logged on since she started the thread and has no reviews so far. Wonder if she's another lady totally unprepared for the volume of PMs, calls and texts that she likely received... and already done?