The guy with 125 OK's.....??

Love a chick who's so awnry this early in the morning....
Love a chick who's so awnry this early in the morning.... Originally Posted by Hercules
hA! Hi Hercules !! beleive it or not....I'm cooking pork chops and fried eggs for breakfast this morning....wanna come over ??
okay so I had to respond to this thread and I am not the guy with 125 okays , but I do have a few.

I never really aimed to get all the okays but once I started piling them up I did become a little obsessive with gathering them. I never tried to take advantage of the situation though. I just love having sex with hot women. I always treat the providers I am with good and show them respect.

Now everytime I hit a certain number of okays it was announced on p411, which was way cool with me. The reason why it was cool with me is it helped get the word out to the ladies that I was okay. I might be a little mental but I am really okay .

I will admit I do use it to my advantage but not in a disrespectful way. I never try and take advantage of anyone. I almost always show up on time, rarely cancel (not saying I havent but rarely), I am clean and I have the illusion that in my brain that I know what I am doing even though I probably dont. I always have the correct donation and I have done my research on who I am seeing so I know what is on the menu as I am not going to be pushy and ask for things that arent offered. I try to make my sessions about us and have some really good sex together instead of just a session about me.

Do I wear my okays with a badge of honor? Yes, but I think I wear it like that for the right reasons, to continue to have the best sex out there possible with the hottest women around (just my opinion).

Personally I love seeing the providers with a high number of reviews. I know if they have a lot of reviews that our session is going to be awesome because I know they are first class. I know the providers with a lot of reviews are going to know exactly how to treat a hobbyist. I am not saying I am perfect but you can ask several of the providers I have seen and I think I at least try to treat them really well.

Funny comment by Dannie about the "welcome back" comment, Torre Tames, you were my 82nd okay back on December 5th, 2007. (you think I am a little obsessive) . The one thing you can do is ask Sophia Dane what she thinks of hobbyists with all the okays. She was number 420 and I just saw her 2 days ago.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was number 420 and I just saw her 2 days ago.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
My case and point proved....

TT
now that you have proven your case and point can you help me get a session with a provider?

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Torre, I don't see what is different between somebody announcing that they have had 420 OK's and you announcing that you have seen OVER 2000 clients. Nothing wrong with either situation (we're all here to fuck and get fucked right?) but it seems to be a little hypocritical if you don't mind me saying so that you're getting your panties into a knot over this.

So just to complete the stats, if you're at over 2000 for four years, then probably Daaaaaman was right around the 500 mark for you on that fine day in 2007 when the two of you met. So..... His 87th, your 500th... He is a manslut for sure (and I mean that with the greatest respect Daaaaaman), but if we're getting hung up on numbers then who is the bigger slut?
Originally Pisted by Von Spieler - Sigh, Oh Well, Shucks...Another one to add to the DNS list.
Originally Posted by Waldo P Emerson-Jones - If that seriously bothers you, then you may want to consider another hobby, as this one does not seem right for you.
Originally Posted by rylstone - I think he was making a point, Waldo.
It was meant as a point & sarcastict humor. After 8 years on these boards I can/will never give up the Hobby. The OP started a thread that left herself open to comments, sarcasm, flaming, and praise from all viewpoints from hobbiests and providers. I chose sarcasm.

There are too many good providers on this board and seeing a thread like this helps weed out the drama queens.

Play Safe, Have Fun. WKs Go Away
Thanks for the compliment Phineas, I do appreciate it.

Seriously though, of course I would use all my okays to my advantage. Torre says why pump your chest out, but why wouldn't I? I believe it helps me a lot more then hurts me by providers knowing how many okays I have. If a provider does not want to see me because of all my okays I understand as that is their choice but I usually dont have that problem. Most providers will see me and why not, my money spends the same as everyone elses.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm cooking pork chops and fried eggs for breakfast this morning....wanna come over ?? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Damn I always miss the good breakfasts. Oh well least the StairMaster is safe for another day.

Personally I'm a bit iffy on forum queens who have a high review counts. Some (note: I said SOME) have a holier-then-thou attitude and it doesn't matter if current clients enjoy themselves because she's "Ms So-n-So" on this, that or some other forum and she considers herself Teflon coated against criticism.

Soooo I can understand a lady who's a little leery of a potential client who may be of the same mindset because he's a forum king.

In reality it's the guys who show up with lots of $'s and sufficient OK's that understand how the numbers REALLY work.
YUM! Hercules.....those pork chops were savory.....thick....juicy and warm. Just how I like 'em!

(posted by DAAAAMAN....Do I wear my okays with a badge of honor? Yes,)
**Whatever **

It boils down to QUALITY not QUANTITY.

And yes PHINEAS --- I “announced” my 2000 stats. So be it. I don’t advertise that every day with every client (not that they would care….or maybe they would)?
AND, perhaps I should retract my original statement….especially since of those 2000 FUCKS…..I would say that 75% were repeat customers. Put that in your pipe.

420 OKS from different providers….hhhhmmmm.

On the flip side….DAAAAMAN…..I have heard some very nice compliments about you. So I am not writing you off just yet. I hold no grudge….and sure you don’t have an issue booking with providers. You are the STUD !! I was your 87th “OK” (uh hem....in 2007)?
I seriously doubt that I would have been your 126th ok.

Too much candy in the candy store can be a bit regurgitable (is that a word)? Anyway….blast on…call us sluts…..we give more than you guys will ever even imagine.

Numbers?
There is no comparison between provider numbers and hobbyist numbers. That is like comparing apples to oranges.
Not sure why that is even being brought up.

I don’t have my panties in a knot. Just get a kick out of stimulating communication. LOOOOVE IT !!
Hugs,
TT
Oh…and P.S….don’t forget…..QUALITY OVER QUANTITY :0)
okay so I had to respond to this thread and I am not the guy with 125 okays , but I do have a few.

I never really aimed to get all the okays but once I started piling them up I did become a little obsessive with gathering them. I never tried to take advantage of the situation though. I just love having sex with hot women. I always treat the providers I am with good and show them respect. Originally Posted by daaaaaman

LOL a "few" is an understatement babe, but there's nothing wrong with being a nympho
I usually feel more comfortable if a guy has a lot of OK's or reviews on P411/Eccie. The more reviews the better in my opinion. It makes me feel a little more at ease knowing that a client of mine has written a fair amount of reviews or that the girls he's seen can verify him.

Now everytime I hit a certain number of okays it was announced on p411, which was way cool with me. The reason why it was cool with me is it helped get the word out to the ladies that I was okay. I might be a little mental, but I am really okay!

I will admit I do use it to my advantage but not in a disrespectful way. I never try and take advantage of anyone. I almost always show up on time, rarely cancel (not saying I havent but rarely), I am clean and I have the illusion that in my brain that I know what I am doing even though I probably dont. I always have the correct donation and I have done my research on who I am seeing so I know what is on the menu as I am not going to be pushy and ask for things that arent offered. I try to make my sessions about us and have some really good sex together instead of just a session about me. Originally Posted by daaaaaman
I think you're a great hobbyist Daaaaaman! I had a great time with you, and although you're very popular on the board and P411, you definitely don't try to manipulate the providers or use your reputation to take advantage of anyone. You have the rules and etiquette down pat, and to any girls who may be hesitant about seeing Daaaaman because of his high number of reviews and okays, you're missing out a fun time with a guy who will never have to worry about shorting you, disrespecting you or making you feel uncomfortable. He really likes to make the session fun for both himself and who he's seeing.

Personally I love seeing the providers with a high number of reviews. I know if they have a lot of reviews that our session is going to be awesome because I know they are first class. I know the providers with a lot of reviews are going to know exactly how to treat a hobbyist. I am not saying I am perfect but you can ask several of the providers I have seen and I think I at least try to treat them really well. Originally Posted by daaaaaman
I remember you telling me how you love seeing girls with lots of reviews and that it's a huge turn-on.. I would agree that if I were a hobbyist I would stick with providers who have plenty of reviews, so you pretty much know what you're gonna get. The same goes for hobbyists, like I said above.. If a guy has written lots of reviews and has plenty of okay's, things will pretty much always run smoothly without any confrontation about time, the donation, etc.
  • L.A.
  • 02-04-2012, 03:58 AM
On the flip side….DAAAAMAN…..I have heard some very nice compliments about you. So I am not writing you off just yet. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
He'll sleep better tonight knowing this.

If I have too few "OKs" and somebody won't see me that's fine
If I have too many "OKs" and somebody won't see me that's fine too.
If somebody didn't like a review I posted and won't see me that's fine.
If I have too many reviews and somebody won't see me that's fine
If I have too few reviews and somebody won't see me that's also fine.

If any provider doesn't want to see me for any reason that's also fine.
I've never been declined an appointment from anybody I was interested in seeing but if it does happen then it happens. I really don't worry too much about it.

On the other hand I don't think I've ever seen an independent provider that doesnt have at least a couple of reviews. I don't really cares if she has 3 or 100 reviews. OKs, reviews, post count, posting style can all be tools to help people decide if there is a chance they are compatible. Everybody will be different with what they find acceptable to make themselves comfortable. Have fun!

If I have too few "OKs" and somebody won't see me that's fine
If I have too many "OKs" and somebody won't see me that's fine too.
If somebody didn't like a review I posted and won't see me that's fine.
If I have too many reviews and somebody won't see me that's fine
If I have too few reviews and somebody won't see me that's also fine.

If any provider doesn't want to see me for any reason that's also fine.
I've never been declined an appointment from anybody I was interested in seeing but if it does happen then it happens. I really don't worry too much about it.

On the other hand I don't think I've ever seen an independent provider that doesnt have at least a couple of reviews. I don't really cares if she has 3 or 100 reviews. OKs, reviews, post count, posting style can all be tools to help people decide if there is a chance they are compatible. Everybody will be different with what they find acceptable to make themselves comfortable. Have fun! Originally Posted by L.A.
To take that point a step farther,

Torre, (and any other provider who wants to respond), what would be the PERFECT guy for you as far as the number of "oks" or reviews go? Is the "perfect number" guys' money better or you can get more gas at the gas station with his 20 dollars than the guy who has more oks and/or reviews than YOU like? The QUALITY of the session is relevant depending on the "oks", is that because that if a guy has had too many sessions, he cannot "get it up" or satisfy you as good as a guy who only has had, say 10 "oks"/sessions? I have always been under the impression that the PROVIDER was supposed to satisfy the hobbyist, considering the "guy" is the one paying for the session, not the other way around, so I do not understand your thinking. Not bashing you, but as you said, just trying to "stimulate conversation".
is the "perfect number" guys' money better or you can get more gas at the gas station with his 20 dollars than say the guy who has more oks and/or reviews than YOU like? Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Not all providers would say.....IT'S JUST ABOUT THE MONEY. For me, it definately is not ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Others I am acquainted with feel the same.

Perhaps, BIGDOG, those of us that provide true quality GFE service are those of that opinion. Not that that makes me, you or any other participant a bad person.....it is the nature of the business.
My attempt to generally get a concenses on too many ok's.....helps me to understand how to better market myself.

The QUALITY of the session is relevant depending on the "oks". Is that because that if a guy has had too many sessions, he cannot "get it up" or satisfy you as good as a guy who only has had, say 10 sessions? Originally Posted by bigdog0311
I don't see having too many ok's as a sign of "not getting it up". But yes, QUALITY OF THE CLIENT would be questionable. In the majority of the instances....it would be a cocky, disrespectful and big-headed person who uses this hobby to demenour women (while in the process, blowing a wad). Again...we are all of our opinion...and we all have the right to voice that. I LIKE quality....I provide QUALITY....and over 100 ok's....is a red flag.
NOW....enough communcation with the requestor is essential...and sometimes will reveal differently. But, with my experience.....usually not the case.

I have always been under the impression that the PROVIDER was supposed to satisfy the hobbyist, not the other way around. I do not understand your thinking. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
I can see why you would not understand my way of thinking. We obviously have different tastes. I'm not here to educate (without compensation), I'm just bringing to light a subject which will make ya say.....hhhhhmmmmmm.

ONCE AGAIN....Don't hate me becuz I speak my mind (as delicately as possible). I understand there are many levels of this BIZ. You and I can agree to disagree, throw a kiss to the cheek.....and be on our way. Yes?

To answer your original question of how many OK's is ok? For me....over 100 is an eye opener. That's just me, but not a complete deal breaker.

I enjoy the time I spend with clients that I am comfortable with. It enhances the session incredibly.

Hugs!
Torre
I see this as the hobby. It is different for everyone. Some like variety. Some like to see just a few with whom they are comfortable. Different strokes for different folks.
For me, the more okays a gentleman has, the more relaxed I am prior to our meeting. To me, it says he has been around. Knows the "program". More than likely he wouldn't jeopardize his hobbying "status". Of course, there are always exceptions.
I am also more relaxed when I read a gentlemans profile. It gives me an idea of what he might be like as a person. He doesn't have to have a ton of okays.
Personally, I prefer P411 gentlemen. P411 seems to attract a certain type of man. I have come to realize P411 gentlemen are the type I like to meet.
To each his/her own. We all judge/discern from our own perspective and life experience. No right or wrong. I don't see it as black and white.

I wouldn't like being judged based on the number of okays I have given. However, It it is subjective and someone has the right to feel however they feel about it.

Emily