Wonderful opportunities, Great News and a Huge thanks, BUT PLEASE be patient

• Sami
  • 11-24-2011, 05:00 PM
I totally agree with blasting if someone is using unethical practices. I see you now have 6 post and its only about Marisa. Just saying you don't really like her, and don't care to be here unless you are stalking her post or anything about her....just saying that's what I see. Admitting to Stalking. Where are your alerts or reviews of the incident?

I don't hate her, just telling the truth. If a customer screwed you out of your hard earned money and you see them continue to post you have a right to warn other people not to get involved with that person. You providers do that all the time and thats what I am doing with Marisa. Everytime Marisa post crap on this board, I'm gonna let people know who she is. That's how crap is dealt with, everytime you see it you have to wipe it.

Dead On it!!
Posted by Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung

[font=Georgia]really? REALLY?! I don't see anything "point" worthy in mm's post. I've seen far far worse things said. Ridiculous.

With that said, I think that if a provider rips off a guy (ie he prepays and she doesn't make good, or cash and dash) that the client should write a review of the girl, with an obvious NO recommendation and explaining what went down. Then it's attached to her profile, problem solved.

As for NC/NS I think there is way too much gray area to be able to really find a place for that. It's not alert worthy IMO, it's just frustrating and unfortunate. Guys NC/NS girls all the time, so it should be a two way street. If you can attach it to our reviews that there was a NC/NS then we should be able to do that to the men who pull the same shit on us. Originally Posted by coentrao