How Often are Non-Provider Women Shaved?

Oh guys just face it. If there was a naked woman in your bed ready and willing and she had a jungle brush between her legs you guys would run to your garage and grab your weed wacker and have at it.........and then have at it....
  • romab
  • 05-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Unlike the all knowing JM, I would stake all I own on the following: Shaved vs Trimmed (in any fashion).

Trimmed would be a walk off win. You take a large population of women of many ages and walks of life and your are going to find a hell of a lot more than hair on their heads.

I'm with you Allison. Trimmed natural - perfect. Enough to play with your fingers, but not so much to slow down any form of entertainment. Great thing is to each his own and we all have a great time without the "gross" factor. My fossil opinion R
I like a tidy lil muff....not a jungle

It is the ladies personal choice, but if the lawn is clean and grass is mowed short or tall the fact that she keeps her self...maintained normally a good thing
What about a muff that is salt n' pepper?????
When I hobby, I shave the boys so my date won't get hair in her teeth. I know I don't like going down on a bush.

Hygene? Maybe crotch-hair its more healthy if there is a lack of hot water and nice soap— which was the cxase as late as the 1940s or so. Now we expect unlimited amounts of hot water and gentle soap as a given.

I vote for shaved.
Bush. Lots of bush. I love a fucking jungle down there.
Body Lice can't survive without hair. That's a good reason to stay trimmed. Head Lice is a different species and doesn't go below the neck. Originally Posted by texianman
True, but if any of us have to shave to control body lice, we've got bigger problems.

I love the aforementioned 50/50 bush up top, bare below, but the bush up top should be full.