Fort Worth Hobbyists Roll Call

Burleson,Ft Worth area
east fort worth
East Fort Worth
Close to the most expensive football stadium ever built.
NE Tarrant Cty.
Southlake
Well, okay now. I think that we who are IN Fort Worth ALL know that it really isn't VERY far to get from one side to the other from just about anywhere over here barring rush hour traffic.

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to know where the ladies are? Unless you are scoping out a central location to work...

I am STILL trying to compile a list for you guys but in the meanwhile, check out the responses and make your notes. This is like the THIRD Fort Worth thread going right now! Should be useful to SOMEONE, right?

I know I am SURPRISED by the number of gentlemen that are practically my neighbors! I-30? Oakland? Trinity? Downtown? NE Mall area? WOW!
West of downtown near the museum district.
This is like the THIRD Fort Worth thread going right now! Should be useful to SOMEONE, right? Originally Posted by vnurse
Yup, three threads: The one you started listing where the providers are; the one I started listing where the hobbyists are; and the one Sir LanceHerNot started asking where the reviews are. That should about cover it.

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to know where the ladies are? Unless you are scoping out a central location to work... Originally Posted by vnurse
Actually, that is my motive. I'm considering a little overnight trip to Fort Worth or thereabouts.
Southlake Originally Posted by Sandman
snob
East Fort Worth here!
  • fawn
  • 01-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Mid-Cities area or better known as HEB
Downtown and West Fort Worth, with few opportunities to investigate other areas.
  • Aflac
  • 01-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Reside in Colleyville. Work near DT FTW.
Just a little pissant place west of Cowtown....