Coolest Providers

Syeira Pink - Her laugh just makes me want to laugh.

Carrie Hillcrest. Within first 5 minutes you've known her forever.
  • w900l
  • 03-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Put my vote down for Marielynn, very cool indeed
I agree with Syeira Pink. There is just something about her laugh, the way her eyes lock with yours.. priceless.. way cool .. IMHO.

ciao,
I think I'm a pretty cool chick to be around, but you are welcome to judge for yourself.
Auh thanks Rambo its been a while your really gonna have to come get your rims fixed real soon.. "wink"
well i hope to be somebodys favorite!! hehe
i like the cool lemonade Reese provides even when she doesn't know she's providing it. Thanks Reese.
Bentley Stars is the coolest!!!
Don't know how this is any different than saying who is/ are your current ATF(s), but that being said, AUTUMN STARK is tops currently, and several others, it's a good time to be here
LL is COOL, but he's not a provider, damn.

LL Cool J.jpg

So,,,,,,,,,,,JOIN A COOL CLUB

cool-club-cone-large.gif
I'm gonna nominate my damn self because I rock!

Then would have to be my girlfriends Marie Lynn, Adrianna Love and those 2 crazy bitches Natasha Fame and Lisa Love!

Some of us are from the "Johnny 5 Crew" and of course we are just CRAZZZY Fun!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Ya know, I would have to nominate the same crazy peeps... 'cause I love y'all MUCHO! ... and you're one of my BFF's!! LOVE YOU BERKLEIGH
We all need to get together with w900l (who is AWESOME) and head out to Billy Bob's, Original Becky (eccie! hehe) & TBONE (love my steak tender), St. CHRIS (who hasn't made me a 'SAINT yet' lol), Bushaholic (my strip club king), PPE (famous for the PPE dances, haha), SP Hunter (wink-wink), Fawn (brown-eyed beauty queen), Kelly TNT ("kisses to your business"), CanDo01 (I'm ready for my rain dance - *wink*), MAX, Supersarge , and Rambo Creed... and so manyyyyyy more and anyone else who wants to join in with the FAMOUS Johnny 5 Crew ladies haha (it's all about lovin' life, having positive energy, and great sex and makin' our World a BETTER place by sending our Men out to be great leaders.)

P.S. I think I'm in love with Asian girls. *SIGH* Email me for more info please. Thank you.
Ya know, I would have to nominate the same crazy peeps... 'cause I love y'all MUCHO! ... and you're one of my BFF's!! LOVE YOU BERKLEIGH
We all need to get together with w900l (who is AWESOME) and head out to Billy Bob's, Original Becky (eccie! hehe) & TBONE (love my steak tender), St. CHRIS (who hasn't made me a 'SAINT yet' lol), Bushaholic (my strip club king), PPE (famous for the PPE dances, haha), SP Hunter (wink-wink), Fawn (brown-eyed beauty queen), Kelly TNT ("kisses to your business"), CanDo01 (I'm ready for my rain dance - *wink*), MAX, Supersarge , and Rambo Creed... and so manyyyyyy more and anyone else who wants to join in with the FAMOUS Johnny 5 Crew ladies haha (it's all about lovin' life, having positive energy, and great sex and makin' our World a BETTER place by sending our Men out to be great leaders.)

P.S. I think I'm in love with Asian girls. *SIGH* Email me for more info please. Thank you.
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW
I love you too girl but who was that hot ass thick beautiful that danced for me again at baby dolls??? Dddaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn!
Alana Nicole
Reese Foster
Holly (sexyindallas)

The two that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, that I think would be cool, are Berkleigh and Shelby Lynn. I haven't met MarieLynn in person yet, but from chatting she is cool as hell.
  • fawn
  • 04-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Awwwwww, to all the guys that mentioned my name....you know I have much love for you all....fawn
I've never had a dull conversation with my ATF Autumn Stark. Great chick.