Cheers for Governor Abbott

As I suspected Abbott is simply lying. Saying one thing and doing another.....

abbott is mentioning planes now
it would still be a tough slog even with an extra driver

and yeah i have taken long road trips, with me driving, just me and my dog, nonstop to either coast and to the bottom of florida Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Going to DC is workable and so is Delaware. That ride will be better than the one they just took to get to Texas. They'll even get a box lunch on the way.
Going to DC is workable and so is Delaware. That ride will be better than the one they just took to get to Texas. They'll even get a box lunch on the way. Originally Posted by LexusLover
you are right

they have been there on tough trips

the drivers not so much
you are right

they have been there on tough trips

the drivers not so much Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
DPS ... like much!

... Let's give Abbott a chance there, BombKat.

The idea is to move the immigrants OUT of Texas.
The busses are headed to Wash-DC... Immigrants
can decide to leave in Tennessee or Kentucky
if they don't wanna travel the whole way.

### Salty
... Let's give Abbott a chance there, BombKat.

The idea is to move the immigrants OUT of Texas.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
They are not "immigrants" ... they are criminals.

They should be treated the same as those people who enter their countries ILLEGALLY ... some of them don't even make it to a bus.

Do you know a lot of criminals who get to decide where they will spend "their time"?

• Mjay
  • 04-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Shouldn't Gov Abbott be more worried about Russia? All of the major newspapers reported that Russia has hacking the Texas grid & Texas oil pipelines
Shouldn't Gov Abbott be more worried about Russia? Originally Posted by Mjay
That's covered!

They are not "immigrants" ... they are criminals.

They should be treated the same as those people who enter their countries ILLEGALLY ... some of them don't even make it to a bus.

Do you know a lot of criminals who get to decide where they will spend "their time"?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Medicare fraud is also a crime, as you may remember
Medicare fraud is also a crime, as you may remember Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

giving medicare benefits to illegal uneducated shitheads is treason against the Constitution.
The "fine print" is in the infamous "Affordable Care Act" for which Obaminable recently did a "victory lap" while being dismissive of Bitten.

Contrary to the liars who voted for it ... it's there! So the criminals sneaking across the border with the help of the Mexican Cartels, who are making a shitload of money doing it, are actually not getting "mediCARE" and they are actually being given ACA coverage that tracks mediCAID as per the agency standards and rules.
Shouldn't Gov Abbott be more worried about Russia? All of the major newspapers reported that Russia has hacking the Texas grid & Texas oil pipelines Originally Posted by Mjay
Did Abbott care before Russia? Didn't seem like it, circa February 12-18, 2021!
Did Abbott care before Russia? Didn't seem like it, circa February 12-18, 2021! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Abbott should only care about the Texas border being overrun by the far left radical democrats and Biden.

fuck Ukraine

Defend America!!!!
fuck fucknuckle!