ISIS in Afghanistan

Hillary was one hot co-ed, wonder if she was a sugar baby. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Good one!! ROTFLMAO
Still haven't found my OMPF have you?

Are you even looking? Or do you know how to look and where to look?

No wonder you ambush animals while they are eating. "It's more effective." Originally Posted by LexusLover
The science clearly demonstrates the need for a fair bear hunt in Maine. Hounding, baiting, and trapping are cruel, scientifically indefensible, and not in the spirit of Maine's fair chase hunting tradition.
Wildlife biologists and management professionals warn that baiting alters bear behavior by habituating bears to human food, which increases the likelihood of conflicts; baiting grows the bear population by increasing reproductivity and cub survival rates; and baiting could spread disease because bears and other wildlife are concentrated near bait sites (e.g., The Wildlife Society "Technical Review of Baiting," 2006; Canadian Cooperative Wildlife Health Centre, "A Comprehensive Review of Feeding and Baiting Wildlife,” 2003).

http://fairbearhunt.com/science

I imagine the same sense of ethics and fairness should apply to capable hunters of any animal in any state.
I'll take that as a "no"!

Here's THE REAL ONES you voted for TWICE!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

And, here's your boy frenching an arab......fuck you......you're an idiot.
Attached Images File Type: jpg kissy.jpg (7.8 KB, 39 views) File Type: jpg images.jpg (9.2 KB, 39 views)
The good news is only 30% of them will come back and kill us... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This is what happens to the world when 51% of America elects a commie dipshit muslim loving homo to POTUS twice !
I'm curious to hear the thoughts on what we, the soldiers, could have done to prevent ISIS setting up a base in Afghanistan... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Nothing.
What we need to do is to understand that Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc are not separate wars to be fought when we get the urge to have headlines. They are all part of the same war, different fronts, different battles, but the same enemy. This is, as has been said many times, a clash of civilizations. Now to many of the small minded this sounds like hyperbole but how many realized that they were fighting in a WORLD WAR until after it was almost over. You have to go back centuries to understand.

This is how far Islam advanced in 150 years without the Internet to spread the word, airlines to deliver soldiers, or the real knowledge of what lay out there (like other kingdoms and the like).
It took centuries to fight this back to where we are today, or to where we used to be a hundred years ago. In the last 100 years Islam has advanced deeper into Africa, Europe, Asia, and even the United States. We have over 8 miilion Muslims who have established enclaves in this country. We only see a few that whose very job is to look benign and safe. This does not even include the racist component of the Nation of Islam whose leader is now calling for his members to arm themselves and to train for combat (against us!).

In the past we have always debated whether we wanted a leader who was "one of us" or someone who was special. Did we want another Jimmy Carter or another Teddy Roosevelt? I think we have our answer. Obama is "one of us" in so many ways. He absolutely refuses to see the possibility of the future. He is stuck in the here and now and complains about the past. He cannot see the possibility of this country ceasing to exist (actually he may be looking forward to it) and what that will mean to the world.

We are looking at a war that will go on for generations. One outcome is another stalemate that will last for another five hundred years with squabbles and fighting between cousins (the west) but with relative freedom. The other outcome is a totalitarian, world wide system of government plus religion where the threat of execution will be an everyday thing. The high and mighty will be corrupted and the lesser being will pay the price. It will be a new dark age for the earth. Some like to say that the Arabs influenced the west with math and technology but that was the ARABS and not the MUSLIMS. The Muslim faith has contributed very little besides pain and suffering. People still ask how someone could follow Hitler or Stalin but you're seeing it in action now. Young people who have lost their way in a hyper secular society are looking for something solid, something that is "eternal". A number of young people find it in the military and other politics but you can be a soldier for only so long and politics become corrupted. They want something else and then there is religion. Which religion appeals to a young person? A religion that is constantly beaten up in the media and film or a religion that people are afraid of? They're choosing.

To go back to the beginning, this is one war with one enemy. We need to fight this war on all fronts with everything we have....or lose.
Probably nothing to "prevent" it, unless you consider "presence" as a deterrent. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nothing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree. That's why I'm wondering why people are rushing to criticize someone for it happening...

Maybe I'm just making too much sense for my own good...

P.S.-JD, I have a uniform, and a weapon. Tell me, who should I point it at so we can win your total war? I have deployed with, and fought next to some of the finest conventional and special forces troopers this country, and our allies have to offer. Not one of them would hesitate to pull the trigger if you told them, "go kill these people and all the wars on terrorism will be over." Give us a target.
Thats part of the problem isn't it. I don't have the intel to know who or what is the target. The people who do don't have the heart. This is hybrid war. It is part conventional, part guerrilla, part propaganda, and part cultural. We can kill the people but we have to either kill the idea or alter the behavior or culture of the people. We can kill for the next 100 years but we need to cut off the supply of people and money. To do that we have to alter behavior. When the Muslim people turn against the idea of Jihad then we can start to win. Right now the best we can hope for is a stalemate.

In unconventional warfare we should be targeting the spokesmen and their bosses. Not necessarily to kill them but to discredit them and their views. Putting a bullet in them only creates more volunteers but to make them repellant to their own people (who will kill them) will reduce the drive to volunteer.
And, here's your boy frenching an arab......fuck you......you're an idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
I don't have a 'boy,"

....and it's too bad yours can only talk shit and stuff his face with his mouth.

ISIS just became Major League while yours was licking cones with his.

Oh, I don't fuck guys, so quit flirting with me. You calling anyone an idiot is complimentary.
...but to make them repellant to their own people (who will kill them) will reduce the drive to volunteer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just convince them there are no more virgins. We fucked them all, and they liked it.
I agree. That's why I'm wondering why people are rushing to criticize someone for it happening... Originally Posted by Wakeup
It is my understanding the area in question was in the recent past occupied by the Brits, who have evacuated the area and left it up for grabs. Their departure created a vacuum.

As for "pulling the trigger" ....

.... the media seems to be portraying them as looking like this ...

I suppose at some time during the trigger pulling stage they might decide to discard their "traditional uniforms" and develop the tactic of blending in with the locals as far as their attire. In the meantime, kill as many as you can.

Unless, of course, you think it will just piss them off. Certainly wouldn't want that. they might start killing women and children, sawing off journalists' heads, and slaughter aid workers trying to help the folks fleeing from them.
So now you pretend to know my mother also? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Everyone knows (and blames) Mama Idiot!

She's one of a kind!

Isn't it getting close to your beddie-by time at the Idiotville Nursing Home?
I'm curious to hear the thoughts on what we, the soldiers, could have done to prevent ISIS setting up a base in Afghanistan... Originally Posted by Wakeup
The object lesson here is not "what could have been done". Rather, the object lesson, and the topic of this thread, is "what can be done to keep it from happening again" or least "how can the U.S. refrain from reinforcing ISIS with greater numbers of tried and true leaders" ... as Odumbo did earlier this week (as cited in the OP: Odumbo Releases Five [MORE] Guantanamo Prisoners).

Continuing to release those incarcerated at Guantanamo has not been profitable for U.S.' interests. ISIS is established in Afghanistan under the leadership of a GITMO releasee. The slaughter of 132 Pakistani children in December has been linked to the release of Taliban leader Latif Mehsud by the Odumbo administration in December:

G Parthasarathy, former envoy to Pakistan ... linked Tuesday's attack to the release of Taliban leader Latif Mehsud by the US last week. This came soon after Pakistan army killed al-Qaida's Adnan Shukrijumah, on US's most-wanted list.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...w/45542977.cms
I don't have a 'boy,"

....and it's too bad yours can only talk shit and stuff his face with his mouth.

ISIS just became Major League while yours was licking cones with his.

Oh, I don't fuck guys, so quit flirting with me. You calling anyone an idiot is complimentary. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Go fuck yourself. You voted for Bush and if you didn't, you meant to....the reason ISIS exists is because the guy you voted for....the guy in the picture frenching the arab and squeezing his hand looking like he's getting ready to give the guy a reach-around, got rid of the people that kept whackjobs like ISIS in line.

By the way, the arab he is frenching rules the country that 15 of the 18 9/11 attackers hailed from....the country that doesn't allow free speech, or any first amendment freedoms. The country where nobody is allowed to criticize the dude Bush is holding hands with...including the press.

What is this new guy's name? Jeb?
What we need to do is to understand that Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc are not separate wars to be fought when we get the urge to have headlines. They are all part of the same war, different fronts, different battles, but the same enemy. This is, as has been said many times, a clash of civilizations. Now to many of the small minded this sounds like hyperbole but how many realized that they were fighting in a WORLD WAR until after it was almost over. You have to go back centuries to understand.

This is how far Islam advanced in 150 years without the Internet to spread the word, airlines to deliver soldiers, or the real knowledge of what lay out there (like other kingdoms and the like).
It took centuries to fight this back to where we are today, or to where we used to be a hundred years ago. In the last 100 years Islam has advanced deeper into Africa, Europe, Asia, and even the United States. We have over 8 miilion Muslims who have established enclaves in this country. We only see a few that whose very job is to look benign and safe. This does not even include the racist component of the Nation of Islam whose leader is now calling for his members to arm themselves and to train for combat (against us!).

In the past we have always debated whether we wanted a leader who was "one of us" or someone who was special. Did we want another Jimmy Carter or another Teddy Roosevelt? I think we have our answer. Obama is "one of us" in so many ways. He absolutely refuses to see the possibility of the future. He is stuck in the here and now and complains about the past. He cannot see the possibility of this country ceasing to exist (actually he may be looking forward to it) and what that will mean to the world.

We are looking at a war that will go on for generations. One outcome is another stalemate that will last for another five hundred years with squabbles and fighting between cousins (the west) but with relative freedom. The other outcome is a totalitarian, world wide system of government plus religion where the threat of execution will be an everyday thing. The high and mighty will be corrupted and the lesser being will pay the price. It will be a new dark age for the earth. Some like to say that the Arabs influenced the west with math and technology but that was the ARABS and not the MUSLIMS. The Muslim faith has contributed very little besides pain and suffering. People still ask how someone could follow Hitler or Stalin but you're seeing it in action now. Young people who have lost their way in a hyper secular society are looking for something solid, something that is "eternal". A number of young people find it in the military and other politics but you can be a soldier for only so long and politics become corrupted. They want something else and then there is religion. Which religion appeals to a young person? A religion that is constantly beaten up in the media and film or a religion that people are afraid of? They're choosing.

To go back to the beginning, this is one war with one enemy. We need to fight this war on all fronts with everything we have....or lose. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
God almighty, you are a delusional drama queen. It is fucking comical.....you act as if it is the endtimes ....sitting in your little room in front of your bright computer screen with the heater going.....and a beer and a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos....telling us about the end of the world and that the way we avoid it is to begin global warfare operations. It ..... is ....... BIZARRE