Are people just ridiculously paranoid or stupid

Sorry this happened to you, but you won't get any sympathy from me. I have had 2 providers do that to me. About 5 min before our date, and after I had driven 45 min, she texts "don't come over, there are police driving by". I say so what, we are just 2 adults going on a date. I have never been stopped by the police going on a date with anyone. She cancelled the next date, she said she had plumbing problems. I never did meet her. LOL

The 2nd girl actually shows up to tell me she can't stay because her inspection sticker is out of date, she has warrants out for unpaid traffic tickets, and the police are 4 blocks away. She has to leave in case they see her. I say you are on private property and they can't see your car from the street. She never got out of her car and just drove off. This was someone I had seen many times.

Oh well. Hope we both have better luck in the future.

(I could go on with all the other reasons for No Shows and Cancelled dates. I bet all you can, too!)
there 500 girls in DFW, why take any risks? Originally Posted by CaptCroakers

I totally agree.

If it doesn't feel right for me to go through a session, I will cancel and I don't care who I piss off.

My record is clean and I intend to keep it that way.
Overly paranoid gents really get under my skin...

Find another hobby if you are too scared or have too much to lose, sheesh!
I've done the walk by cops to an appointment thing, as well as the last minute 'oh,shit! the cops!' move and dipped out as well. Sometimes you just gotta go where your instincts are leading you. We all know the feeling AFTER going against our instincts. Dammit!! I ignored those __ red flags, and here I am, in the center of a fine mess. I knew I should've....

If this has never happened to you, then you're either extremely lucky, or you don't take enough risks (probably a good thing).

Of course, I've done the last minute skip out, only to get reassurance from her, turn and go back and ended up having a good time. Those actually felt pretty damn good, now that I think about it. Maybe it was the elevated risk feeling and anticipatory adrenaline.

One last thing. Cops are evolving their tactics, too. Maybe openly having a squad car there is a double fake out. Perhaps they're acting like they're there to get a 'belligerent drunk' that's snooping around, but REALLY there to bust consenting adults. Think they can just walk by us, huh? We'll see about THAT!!

I had to cancel on a guy because someone robbed the 7 11 down the street from me and the suspect gave chase. Well the cops ended up tackling him on my front porch.

I didn't think it would be cool having a hobbyist pull up when my door was surrounded by 6 patrol cars and crime scene people. LOL

Find another hobby if you are too scared or have too much to lose, sheesh! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Define...'overly' paranoid.

...and I'm Over-paranoid Rob Lowe! Not having an appointment gives me time to keep an eye on certain providers.

[leering through the window blinds] What you are up to, Eva Damita!!

Oh, I keed!! I keed!!
Define...'overly' paranoid.

...and I'm Over-paranoid Rob Lowe! Not having an appointment gives me time to keep an eye on certain providers.

[leering through the window blinds] What you are up to, Eva Damita!!

Oh, I keed!! I keed!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Let me find out !
When I have an appointment, I simply wrap my truck with aluminum tin foil. Now they can see in or intercept my calls/text. It been working perfectly for years.

Find another hobby if you are too scared or have too much to lose, sheesh! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
If I pull up to an incall, especially a motel and there are cops milling around I don't wait to find out if my date is involved. I leave and re-schedule.

If you can't understand that, then too bad.
When I have an appointment, I simply wrap my truck with aluminum tin foil. Now they can see in or intercept my calls/text. It been working perfectly for years. Originally Posted by TrueCowboy

HAHA!!
If you are paranoid, the hobby is no place to be.

Actually, if you are paranoid, there are not many places, none I can think of, that you will be welcomed or safe. At least in this world in which we communicate.

Be safe. Find the place where you are.
I had to cancel on a guy because someone robbed the 7 11 down the street from me and the suspect gave chase. Well the cops ended up tackling him on my front porch.

I didn't think it would be cool having a hobbyist pull up when my door was surrounded by 6 patrol cars and crime scene people. LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

What the fucktard could not step over the perp's body on the doorstep?
Paranoia is a form of a self preservation instinct.

If you lack that, then I feel sorry for you.

That's like standing on train tracks, with a train coming and yet you feel no impulse to move.

OK, extreme example. Then again, not really.

Just saying.
"They hide listening devices in our cheese"