do providers wish they could write reviews on clients

OH YES!!!! Boy oh boy...I'd love to be able to critique some guys like they do us girls. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Isn't this what you do when you write a Co-ed rebuttal of every "bad" review you get?

Oh snap...
No I think there isn't a point of writing one I mean I'm a provider here to provide a service....so nah it wouldn't make sense.
No I think there isn't a point of writing one I mean I'm a provider here to provide a service....so nah it wouldn't make sense. Originally Posted by Kammye
You just haven't seen me yet. Some girls can't help but review me....
I THINK THAT WOULD BE THE BEST IDEA EVER! LOL
BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE IT COULD BE A BAD IDEA
AS WELL

BUT IF WE COULD ALL KEEP IT FRIENDLY
WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA!!
I THINK THAT WOULD BE THE BEST IDEA EVER! LOL
BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE IT COULD BE A BAD IDEA
AS WELL

BUT IF WE COULD ALL KEEP IT FRIENDLY
WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA!! Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Friendly? Damn right...if a bitch writes a bad review on me I'll claw her eyes out and post a 3 page rebuttal here in Co-ed.
I would assume your reviews would be awesom BM... IJS
Cat: BoardMan
Owner: lucky lady
Appearance: A
BM is a very attractive ginger marble tabby. He’s covered with dreamy mahogany swirls. It has the effect of a marble cake.
He has evil-looking eyes, but we give him a pass on that because he’s BM.
He’s not fat, but he’s festively plump.
Sociability: B
BM routinely hides from strange adults and children, but strikes fear into the heart of bugs, moths, birds and dust-bunnies - all of which he likes to torture. He also tears the tails off skinks, then sends them off on their merry way.
He currently lives with his BFF and litter-mate Bobo. It’s a real love-hate thing. BM likes to pick fights with Bobo. Despite going hard for Bobo’s jugular, he’ll always lose. Occasionally they can be found snuggling up together, but the peace is short-lived.
However, for the life of him, he can’t get along with any other cat due to his annoying penchants for kitty sodomy and butt-biting. His approach to other cats can only be described as ‘predatory’. Otherwise friendly and happy cats have run away SCREAMING from him. The last cat he boarded with has not yet recovered.
We love him, but to other cats he’s a regular see-you-next-Tuesday.
Usefulness: B
BM is one lazy motherfucker. He can actually be a grotesque impediment, you know, just to piss everyone off. When you come home at the end of the day, you can be sure to find BM lying down in the doorway, plotting to trip you over. He also likes to flick out his litter several hundred metres from the tray, scooping out everything with it, including the odd kitty coprolite. He makes housekeeping a real joy.
He also like to pee in the bathtub, so there’s that too.
Huggability: B
BM can tolerate being picked up and hugged, but we figure that it’s only because he couldn’t be arsed fighting back. He’ll purr like crazy when you do it, but he’ll never look you in the eye. He’d never admit that he liked it. But we love him all the same.
Overall Grade: B+

I kinda do that now with the funny stories I write about my experiences, like the recent "4-Hour Hard-On." I just don't kiss and tell, or hiss and yell, about ECCIE members. (I'm afraid pissed-off tomcats like Boardman well show up and use my courtyard as a litter box and my pricey potted hibiscus trees as scratching posts.)

I have a new story about my 4th of July date, if anyone wants me to post it. Fireworks were involved, but alas, not in the bedroom.
I kinda do that now with the funny stories I write about my experiences, like the recent "4-Hour Hard-On." I just don't kiss and tell, or hiss and yell, about ECCIE members. (I'm afraid pissed-off tomcats like Boardman well show up and use my courtyard as a litter box and my pricey potted hibiscus trees as scratching posts.)

I have a new story about my 4th of July date, if anyone wants me to post it. Fireworks were involved, but alas, not in the bedroom. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Haha, Fancy, I* love reading your reviews
I dont wish to write reviews. What good would it do? You write a good one on a guy and it may intimidate other guys. You write a bad one and then the guys fear seeing u and getting a bad one. Besides.. who are we to judge. After all. they pay us. You pay to go to (ugh) Walmart... you get shitty service, you write a review. But you go to walmart and be a bitch to cashier or even be nice.. they are not going to run out and do a review on you. Unless they are rotting through the pores inwhich even a shower cant kill the funk smell, or if they are violent, short change, or just rude... then i dont care to share my one on one time with others. And if any of the above happens... then that info needs to go into private ladies area. The only reason i see a lady putting anything other than violence out in public.. is because they know they are due for a bad review and want the guys to WK her... otherwise, guys dont need to know if a guy stunk or are rude. And i doubt guys want to read about the size of another mans cock. JMO Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

+1
Rachel Reid wrote a review of our session in the coed section on ASPD. I was that good!!
I like this thread I would have 98% great reviews and only 2% not so good just dry and damper or boring,
But I would love for them to have to read about their pudge. lol
I would assume your reviews would be awesom BM... IJS
Cat: BoardMan
Owner: lucky lady
Appearance: A
BM is a very attractive ginger marble tabby. He’s covered with dreamy mahogany swirls. It has the effect of a marble cake.
He has evil-looking eyes, but we give him a pass on that because he’s BM.
He’s not fat, but he’s festively plump.
Sociability: B
BM routinely hides from strange adults and children, but strikes fear into the heart of bugs, moths, birds and dust-bunnies - all of which he likes to torture. He also tears the tails off skinks, then sends them off on their merry way.
He currently lives with his BFF and litter-mate Bobo. It’s a real love-hate thing. BM likes to pick fights with Bobo. Despite going hard for Bobo’s jugular, he’ll always lose. Occasionally they can be found snuggling up together, but the peace is short-lived.
However, for the life of him, he can’t get along with any other cat due to his annoying penchants for kitty sodomy and butt-biting. His approach to other cats can only be described as ‘predatory’. Otherwise friendly and happy cats have run away SCREAMING from him. The last cat he boarded with has not yet recovered.
We love him, but to other cats he’s a regular see-you-next-Tuesday.
Usefulness: B
BM is one lazy motherfucker. He can actually be a grotesque impediment, you know, just to piss everyone off. When you come home at the end of the day, you can be sure to find BM lying down in the doorway, plotting to trip you over. He also likes to flick out his litter several hundred metres from the tray, scooping out everything with it, including the odd kitty coprolite. He makes housekeeping a real joy.
He also like to pee in the bathtub, so there’s that too.
Huggability: B
BM can tolerate being picked up and hugged, but we figure that it’s only because he couldn’t be arsed fighting back. He’ll purr like crazy when you do it, but he’ll never look you in the eye. He’d never admit that he liked it. But we love him all the same.
Overall Grade: B+

Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Awesome fucking review, but, let's get one thing straight, that's BoBo slinging the litter. I don't use those litter boxes...they cause suicide...or so I've read.
I will gladly shit in Fancy's courtyard though if she'll keep the chihuahuas away. I have a funny story about chihuahuas....Check my latest review.
Awesome fucking review, but, let's get one thing straight, that's BoBo slinging the litter. I don't use those litter boxes...they cause suicide...or so I've read.
I will gladly shit in Fancy's courtyard though if she'll keep the chihuahuas away. I have a funny story about chihuahuas....Check my latest review. Originally Posted by boardman
You know very well that I can't see those details, darn it. From what I can infer from the comments, Angel's chihuahua wanted to make it a threesome and go doggy with two kitties?

Don't worry; my chihuahuas don't cross species lines. I've heard they have an NBA policy - No Boardman Allowed. Evidently you spend too much time catting around.
So how many providers get mad when they read reviews about them that aren't positive and wish they could return the favor by writing a review about the hobbyist saying what a jackass they were. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
If the guy is a jackass, I just fire him...Easier than writing a review
I agree as we are here to perform a service and are Pros, I dont feel its our place to write a review on the client. And as we are all suppose to be discreet with whom we were BCD with unless the client chooses to write a review or share his experiences......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
+1. When they start paying me for my services, they can review me thank you very much.