TriWeakly, Did I Read This Correctly? Hopefully All of Ya'll Will Get Banned Over This.

Another thread to close.
crazy thing, RR's handle just got "unguested." guess he's dusting it off before trying it on for size. so calling someone by an unguested handle poses no risk of outing. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Unless it's not him...because someone used a name not a handle in that exchange. That is clearly a violation regardless of whether handle had been unguested and regardless of whether the name was part of a handle. They should have used the full handle not the not a partial handle which is a common name. Whether by design or by mistake, It's thin ice.
Another thread to close. Originally Posted by Eidolon

It's all that's left.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 09:38 AM
And so now you're going to reveal RW information regarding a handle on this and another site.

Tebow H Christ!

Originally Posted by boardman
Boardman, i always respek (i love that spelling btw) your opinion. but wtf are you talking about? please elaborate. are you saying it's problematic i called a pimp a pimp? would it be problematic in your opinion if i called a spade a spade? or if i said that the orange emperor in chief appears to have no clothes?
  • mj850
  • 03-13-2019, 09:42 AM
You are aggressively going out of your way to attack RR. Having read these forums it is pretty obvious RR takes no bs. He also had a relationship with the top reviewed woman in SA
You on the other hand are
a self loathting white man who wishes he was black and pays to be with black spinners.
Your whole life revolves around this site like your other 2 amigos because you have no lives. Now you are a gangster acting all tough Mr. Bearspray.
Boardman, i always respek (i love that spelling btw) your opinion. but wtf are you talking about? please elaborate. are you saying it's problematic i called a pimp a pimp? would it be problematic in your opinion if i called a spade a spade? Originally Posted by pxmcc

The problematic part is the part I edited out of the quote. I don't want to be responsible for quoting RW info. That's a violation too.
Oh great, another brand new member who knows all the inner workings of the board and detailed history of a member.

Modtards and/or admintards, Y'all need to get control.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 09:50 AM
Another thread to close. Originally Posted by Eidolon
naw, lets pop the blister. (the election of the orange clown and both chambers in '16 was just a blister pop.)

if this post earns me points, so be it.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 09:52 AM
Oh great, another brand new member who knows all the inner workings of the board and detailed history of a member.

Modtards and/or admintards, Y'all need to get control. Originally Posted by boardman
ya geez. keeping up with WW is a full-time job. he's like the 7-year itch..

he should start a reality tv series: "Keeping up with the Wolf Whistles.."

can't be any worse than current programming, imo..
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 10:00 AM
You are aggressively going out of your way to attack RR. Having read these forums it is pretty obvious RR takes no bs. He also had a relationship with the top reviewed woman in SA
a self loathting white man who wishes he was black and pays to be with black spinners.
Your whole life revolves around this site like your other 2 amigos because you have no lives. Now you are a gangster acting all tough Mr. Bearspray. Originally Posted by mj850
WW, get help. it's not too late (hopefully?!).. lol.
  • mj850
  • 03-13-2019, 10:03 AM
If you are referring to me as ww you are wrong! I never posted before today but was an active member in the panhandle but left the hobby for various reasons. In fact ww has created another handle and is spamming the amp forum.
After watching these forums I just get tired of watching the games being played on here.
But think what you will. Makes no difference to me. Your forum is what you and your mods allow it to be.
Carry on. This forum is a joke compared to the rest of the board
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 10:06 AM
^^did your mom cut off your internet in the basement after that whole 7 star-or was it 9 star-fiasco?

thanks for the updates on WW's latest fuckery, which you seem to know quite a lot about, especially for a newb..

btw, have you ever thought about acting normal? if you pretend long enough, it might-key word might-make you normal-ish..
  • mj850
  • 03-13-2019, 10:17 AM
^^did your mom cut off your internet in the basement after that whole 7 star-or was it 9 star-fiasco?

thanks for the updates on your latest fuckery, which you know quite a lot about..

btw, have you ever thought about acting normal? if you pretend long enough, it might-key word might-make you normal-ish.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
WTH are you talking about! I read the forums for entertainment but whatever. Deflection to your latest fuckup by attacking someone is what you 3 do
When someone calls you out on your bs you go in attack mode
Your whole life revolves around this site like your other 2 amigos because you have no lives. Now you are a gangster acting all tough Mr. Bearspray. Originally Posted by mj850
I'm paid I can do what the fuck I wanna. How bout you sweetie ?
Having read these forums it is pretty obvious RR takes no bs Originally Posted by mj850
he's a sweetie.

He also had a relationship with the top reviewed woman in SA Originally Posted by mj850
And? is this his claim to fame?