when your ho gets moody...

One hour is extremely short notice. Fuck that "I'll make it it up to you" bullshit. You knew more than an hour ahead of time if you felt bad. You had a regular show up or higher paying client and screwed your appointment over. Yeah, that's cunty behavior. Originally Posted by Bobave

Agenda much?
Everyone has crappy days. As long as you offered to make it up to him it should be fine. If he's a smart guy he will be back....heck everyone needs to partake of the Pepsi challenge! Originally Posted by tortpicker
I hope it ends up working out for the best. We'll see. And thank you.

I'd much rather suffer through blue balls than show up to someone who was admitting to be having a bad day. My joy in this comes from a mutual, or perceived mutual excitement. If that's not there, I would be disappointed and out the donation.
Being disappointed and still have donation in hand is not so bad.

BTW THN..... see you in a couple of weeks, Luv! Originally Posted by micktoz
Can't wait! I know how much planning goes into our sessions. I would not have canceled in that situation. I just would have started drinking. Lol

Nobody like a moody fuck toy so the client was better off today, I don't know if the op has a cancellation fee, if she does, that should be given to the client instead of a discount that he might not be interested in cashing after today.I'm curious what's his feelings are in the cancellation... Originally Posted by BLM69
I have a cancelation policy on p411. If he'd have been on p411 I'd have given him that discount. I felt the discount I gave was generous. I've never been offered a cancelation fee by an eccie member. Jules is right. Shit happens. I've been canceled on at the last minute and had to suck it up. Life is like that.

Since I never invest too much in a session (i.e., travel several hours), then I don't get too worked up if someone cancels on me an hour in advance. I just stay at work and count my money. I win either way.

If the guy was traveling from Oklahoma, then I might fight through it for his sake. Or do what a friend did to me a few weeks ago and introduce me to her accommodating roommate at a reduced rate from what I was prepared to pay. I'm always game for surprises from reputable women. Originally Posted by TinMan
I would never cancel on some people because I know for sure I'd feel better around them. You're one of those people. I can't be the only person who thinks that either.
One hour is extremely short notice. Fuck that "I'll make it it up to you" bullshit. You knew more than an hour ahead of time if you felt bad. You had a regular show up or higher paying client and screwed your appointment over. Yeah, that's cunty behavior. Originally Posted by Bobave
Hi, Bob.
Let's change position and think about this....

Let's say the client canceled the appointment for whatever the reason (moody, couldn't wait and already jerk off, or just don't have desire any more)... how would you (provider) feel? Let's add to that and say the client cancel 1 hour prior and willing to pay you 20% extra tip on future meet. I don't know any provider that will be happy or ok with that.

Personally, I have cancelled appointment before and got cancelled by providers before...

I hate cancelling appointment but my cancellations are due to things that I don't have control over (work and stuff), not cause of my mood or things I have control over.
Let's say the client canceled the appointment for whatever the reason (moody, couldn't wait and already jerk off, or just don't have desire any more)... how would you (provider) feel? Let's add to that and say the client cancel 1 hour prior and willing to pay you 20% extra tip on future meet. I don't know any provider that will be happy or ok with that.
Originally Posted by eng
this is not a linear example.. a Provider can not realistically have a plan B ready, we SHOULD have a plan B if we can, and are smart.

but the fact that this is discussion-worthy is indicative of the high no-show/cancelation rate endemic to our hobby.
Let's change position and think about this....

Personally, I have cancelled appointment before and got cancelled by providers before...

I hate cancelling appointment but my cancellations are due to things that I don't have control over (work and stuff), not cause of my mood or things I have control over. Originally Posted by eng
I have been cancelled on many times. A few times, considering the specifics, I've told them not to contact me again, but usually I just don't respond or say ok next time. Sometimes I've been given a reason and sometimes not.

I guess I started this discussion because I've never canceled before for this reason and was sincerely curious about others' opinion. Yes, part of me felt very bad. But mostly I felt I made the right decision. Yesterday was just one of those days where if I'd have had to put up with anymore bullshit from someone I'd probably tell them to fuck off if I could. I didn't want to put either of us in that situation. And I could feel it coming on from the way our texts were going. Maybe it would have been different face to face. But oh well. What's done is done. He can either accept my apology and discount or leave it and move on.
In lieu of $100 off,buttsecks would be appreciated as well
No buttsecks. Ouch.
I have to agree an hour is short notice given driving in the metroplex these days. I am a be early fellow as well. I just hate being late. On the plus side it is refreshing to get a straight reason why no visit. The discount is a nice gesture. I think this one sits the fence. I know you to be a nice person when I have been around you.. I do think you would be tough on a client cancelling ..
No he didn't. And I offered a $100 off my hourly rate when and if we reconnect. I think that's fair. I've been wrong before though.

To be fair, I've never had to cancel because of a shitty day before. And normally I'd agree with you, Kitty. Usually a session does turn it around. I just had that feeling today. . Originally Posted by THN
Just skimming the thread but $100 off!!!
Hope this a new trend, the unfortunate usual if any is amnesiac "$20"
I honestly think it depends on a couple of items.
1. Is this person a regular that you have a relationship with or a first timer?
2. Is the provider established with a good reputation or someone who is already known as flighty and supposedly trying to change her image. (This won't help)
3. Did the provider tell the truth and maybe even offer an incentive? "I can see you tomorrow and give you a discount of $X" or even "2 hours for the price of one."

I've met with a few providers over my many years, who were clearly having a bad day when I got there and not once has it ended well. Of course, the counter argument is that I could have seen a dozen more ladies who were having a bad day and faked their way through it. In my mind, if you can't handle seeing me for whatever reason, I don't want to waste my time and money.

FWIW

Vic
Funny how it seems to be not as big of a deal when guys cancel on providers last minute... Some of these comments are hilarious 🙄

Shit happens sometimes on both sides of the fence... It's life.

She cancelled apologized and offered a discount... dammed if you do dammed if you don't lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah, Jules ... I should have cancelled a couple of appointments with two Houston ladies. Drove in from DFW, between the stresses of driving on I45 and thincking about the stuff I had to do in Houston both appointments were disappointments. To be fair, all appointments with me are disappointling but in these two situations it was not fair for the lady. In both, i could not clear my head of driving and my to do lists ... both ladies thought they had done something wrong even though I explained it was ME.

No buttsecks. Ouch. Originally Posted by THN
How about with 1.3" of dangling death? You probably would not even notice ...
As much as I wouldn't like a ho to cancel on me an hour before....I would feel better knowing I didn't waste my $ and more important to me - my time seeing a ho that was in a bitchy mood...

But THN would never do that to SNL....she likes my mojo too much...ijs.
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2016, 01:47 PM

Shit happens sometimes on both sides of the fence... It's life.

She cancelled apologized and offered a discount... dammed if you do dammed if you don't lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You're correct about being dammed both ways but fair is fair, if providers require a cancellation fee/money, they should be ready to fork out money back NOT just a future discount coupon.

RW crap happens, people change their minds, guys find cheaper better pussy, cancellations are just part of the hobby
You're correct about being dammed both ways but fair is fair, if providers require a cancellation fee/money, they should be ready to fork out money back NOT just a future discount coupon.

RW crap happens, people change their minds, guys find cheaper better pussy, cancellations are just part of the hobby Originally Posted by BLM69
This isn't apples to apples. Client isn't losing income from a cancellation, like a provider is. He's losing the opportunity to pay for pussy. A luxury endeavor.
This client has been offered free pussy time. A true reparation for his loss.

Anything else is ludicrous.