Looks Like Trump Will Win :(

I know enough about the virus that it is stupid to have large gatherings of people standing shoulder to shoulder next to each other not wearing masks at rallies is unsafe. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Why is it unsafe? What is the death rate of COVID?

Since there is no vaccine, there is nothing to do but let the virus spread. Everyone is going to get it. THATS THE WAY VIRUS' WORK.

Any attempt to slow the spread by shutting down the economy is futile because as soon as you open back up again the virus resumes spreading.

Far better to simply keep your economy open (SWEDEN, COUGH, SWEDEN) and to achieve herd immunity sooner without the adverse effects on the economy.

Liberals are pussies.
Liberals are pussies. Originally Posted by texassapper
They would also say conservatives are too. See how that works, genius? Name calling on the internet is for pussies. Thanks old man for your opinion. I don't disregard anyone whether they are a liberal or a conservative. Have enough fucking intelligence to do the same, geezer clown. Open your small mind and be open and listen to what others say that does not fit your narrative. Think about whether they make sense and don't be a stubborn old fool about it.

You're not that bright to me but you can always learn regardless... okay, maybe I do name call a little bit. Fuck It. I'm human.
So now it is Faggot Joe? Wow. You are a piece of shit.

I do know that Faggot Joe will have the best advisors available instead of the flunkies that are desperate and dumb enough to work for Trump. Working with Trump is a career ender.

It depends on what industry you're in, I suppose, but I think a great depression like event is likely to follow a second major shut down. I would be a little worried about any salaried position.

I don't think faggot Joe has any idea what he's getting himself into. The civil unrest will not magically disappear in two weeks or because Joe can mumble some stupid rehearsed bullshit. I expect the unrest to be exacerbated by a second shut down. One of the reasons it was able to get so bad was because half of the country was shut down. And those types of people, on the far left and the far right, do not give a flying fuck about the latest CDC guidelines.

However, I would rather live in a free society in which people like yourself can choose to work from home and not have the government take over other people's lives. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
OMG it’s Eric Trump right here spewing his nonsense.
Trumps deny medicine and science every day until they want to take credit for it.
Donald and Eric Trump are not Doctors they have done absolutely nothing to bring down the death rate.
Doctors are getting better at treating not Trumps.
As long as stupid people like this exist the economy will only fail.
Not depression... full on kill your neighbor for his food.
How about keeping it from spreading until there is a vaccine?

In Sweden, the population does what the experts recomend. Group size is capped at 50.
They don't have gatherings of hundreds or thousands. Because it's unsafe.

Why is it unsafe? What is the death rate of COVID?

Since there is no vaccine, there is nothing to do but let the virus spread. Everyone is going to get it. THATS THE WAY VIRUS' WORK.

Any attempt to slow the spread by shutting down the economy is futile because as soon as you open back up again the virus resumes spreading.

Far better to simply keep your economy open (SWEDEN, COUGH, SWEDEN) and to achieve herd immunity sooner without the adverse effects on the economy.

Liberals are pussies. Originally Posted by texassapper
Trumps are like that shitty driver on the freeway... glued to the bumper of the person in front on them... never seeing anything.

As opposed to looking miles ahead.

Just like the shitty driver, he’s gonna slam into your ass!
How about keeping it from spreading until there is a vaccine?

In Sweden, the population does what the experts recomend. Group size is capped at 50.
They don't have gatherings of hundreds or thousands. Because it's unsafe.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Sweden also doesn't encourage and many discourage mask usage.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin', I’m a complete idiot with my head shoved up my ass so far I don’t know what’s really going on. Originally Posted by eccielover

Biden now holds the biggest point gap this late in any presidential race in the last 20 years.
And the gap is not shrinking.
Fatman is on his way back to Gotham. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Battleground states look good for Biden and bad for Trump.

Mich +6.5 Biden
Wisc +6.4 Biden
Penn +4.3 Biden
FL +1.2 Biden
Iowa +1.0 Biden
Ariz Tie

Biden will flip Mich, Wisc and Penn. Trump will not be able to catch up with 4 days left.

232 + 16(Mich) + 20 (Penn) + 10 (Wisc) = 278 for the win.

It will not matter what happens in FL, Iowa or Ariz.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/
They would also say conservatives are too. See how that works, genius? Name calling on the internet is for pussies. Thanks old man for your opinion. I don't disregard anyone whether they are a liberal or a conservative. Have enough fucking intelligence to do the same, geezer clown. Open your small mind and be open and listen to what others say that does not fit your narrative. Think about whether they make sense and don't be a stubborn old fool about it.

You're not that bright to me but you can always learn regardless... okay, maybe I do name call a little bit. Fuck It. I'm human. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yeah... thanks for answering that question. You simply can't address the virus. I don't think liberals are pussies just because you disagree with me... it's because you can't even answer the easiest simple questions.

Your beliefs are not even internally consistent. lol. So you have to lie to yourself.

The very definition of cowardice.

Mich +6.5 Biden
Wisc +6.4 Biden
Penn +4.3 Biden
FL +1.2 Biden
Iowa +1.0 Biden
Ariz Tie

Biden will flip Mich, Wisc and Penn. Trump will not be able to catch up with 4 days left.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ Originally Posted by adav8s28
LOL... yeah a poll aggregate. LOL.... You keep lying to yourself.
Just sayin', I’m a complete idiot with my head shoved up my ass so far I don’t know what’s really going on. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Thank you for the self confession and projection in the form of editing my post. You have already provided your ignorance in several threads.

A three week lockdown and everything just magically goes away.
^ Do nothing but swing from Trumps nuts.
Yeah... thanks for answering that question. You simply can't address the virus. I don't think liberals are pussies just because you disagree with me... it's because you can't even answer the easiest simple questions.

Your beliefs are not even internally consistent. lol. So you have to lie to yourself.

The very definition of cowardice. Originally Posted by texassapper
How about you answer the question about the virus you silly old man. Last time I checked, there are plenty of unanswered question... and stop being dramatic. Be a man, you old geezer. Get with the program of common fucking sense.

You may want to suck Trump's dick. Most of America doesn't though and that's why he'll be gone in less then a week.

Mich +6.5 Biden
Wisc +6.4 Biden
Penn +4.3 Biden
FL +1.2 Biden
Iowa +1.0 Biden
Ariz Tie

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ Originally Posted by adav8s28
I hope you are correct but remember that Pa., Florida and Iowa are within the margin of error and Clinton had a slightly larger lead in Wisconsin in 2016 than Biden has today. There are several articles that say 2020 polling will be less accurate than 2016 and others that say 2020 polling will be more accurate than 2016. Trafalgar, whose polling is more Trump friendly than most, says Trump supporters are less represented than they were in 2016 and have made adjustments.

The polls have been incredibly stable, both approval ratings and election polls, so far. Betting parlors favor Biden. Polls favor Biden. The incredible early turnout in my opinion favors Biden.

But . . .