Rochester smoke free ladies and incall

I'm still trying to figure out what is offensive in Jayinroch"s post.
Did something get deleted? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
No. Some people are just tossers. They get offended at everything like the Stacys and Karen’s
No. Some people are just tossers. They get offended at everything like the Stacys and Karen’s Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Lol. Thanks.
I admit, I had to go to the slang dictionary to look these up.

Tosser:
British slang expression for an obnoxious jerk.

Stacy:
Incels describe themselves as directly opposing men they call “Chads,” their word for attractive men who have sex with lots of women. The female counterpart of a Chad is called a “Stacy,” and she is viewed as unattainable.

Karen:
a woman between the ages of 30 and 50, always white, almost always has kids and lives in the suburbs.

Tosser:
British slang expression for an obnoxious jerk. Or a sindi

Stacy:
Incels describe themselves as directly opposing men they call “Chads,” their word for attractive men who have sex with lots of women. The female counterpart of a Chad is called a “Stacy,” and she is viewed as unattainable.

Karen:
a woman between the ages of 30 and 50, always white, almost always has kids and lives in the suburbs and is a dragon pimp. Profiting on the misfortunes of other women while chasing the dragon [/QUOTE]
A tosser is the British/Scottish equivalent of a jerk off. A Karen is also a tosser
Over the years, I've met many Tosser's, Stacy's and Karen's
I didn't know what to call them, until now. 😉
I'll explain later.

Tosser:
British slang expression for an obnoxious jerk. Or a sindi

Stacy:

Karen:
a woman between the ages of 30 and 50, always white, almost always has kids and lives in the suburbs and is a dragon pimp. Profiting on the misfortunes of other women while chasing the dragon Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
A tosser is the British/Scottish equivalent of a jerk off. A Karen is also a tosser[/QUOTE]
Thanks Nikki! Great help!
Whores are the new Google.