Republican Debate

How did everyone like it that when Cruz was introduced no one clapped, dead silence Originally Posted by BigLouie
That was a moment of silence for your dignity.
LOL - A lot of similarities Originally Posted by DSK
Speaking of "similarities," there are a "lot of similarities" between JLIdiots and DSKIdiots posts.

An awful lot! (Emphasis on the word "awful.")
That was a moment of silence for your dignity. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lama, where have you been hiding?
There has not been a single candidate on either side who has impressed me. Its sad that the only options available are either extreme right wingers or extreme left wingers. Too me Kasic and Carson are the least toxic.
There has not been a single candidate on either side who has impressed me. Its sad that the only options available are either extreme right wingers or extreme left wingers. Too me Kasic and Carson are the least toxic. Originally Posted by dirty dog
How do you classify Jeb Bush (no conservative he) or James Webb (certainly not a liberal)? I am dying to know what you think you know about Trump. Republican or democrat? Inquiring minds want to know.
How do you classify Jeb Bush (no conservative he) or James Webb (certainly not a liberal)? I am dying to know what you think you know about Trump. Republican or democrat? Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Trump is an idiot, I am as tired of the Bush family as I am the Clintons and Webb is of no consequence because he has no chance. Regardless of who wins we will 4 years of the same partisan gridlock and in action as we have had in the last 16. Both parties are controlled by the zealots of their party and the word compromise is non existent.
Karl Rove