Lexie lacking the new woomby?

You have more total posts and a higher daily average.

You also have more posts than Woomby.

What is your point?

If you're trying to prove how stupid you are then give it a rest. You did that a long time ago. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

STFU troll, your shit level is overfull. I have not had fifty daily the ass you just kissed has.
If you're trying to prove how stupid you are then give it a rest. You did that a long time ago. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Don't forget he's making Troll Tolls by repetitive posting.

From the quotes I see of his ...

.....there's a lot of hot air and no substance! Fits him.

But the Troll Toll is based on count not weight.

STFU troll, your shit level is overfull. I have not had fifty daily the ass you just kissed has. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Awwww...did I hurt your ity bity feelings???? Are you upset because none of your asshole buddies ( all 2 of them) haven't chimed in to help you out?

LLs average is around 10 yours is almost 13...you also have 16,000 more posts than woomby...

BTW What is your record for posts in one day?

Has there ever been one day that you haven't posted at all?

What is your record for consecutive days of posting?

Awwww...did I hurt your ity bity feelings???? LLs average is around 10 yours is almost 13...you also have 16,000 more posts than woomby...

BTW What is your record for posts in one day? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm wondering WTF difference it makes to him. If he can't shit and type at the same time, may be diapers are in order. Or he could just install a desk in front of the commode.
I'm wondering WTF difference it makes to him. If he can't shit and type at the same time, may be diapers are in order. Or he could just install a desk in front of the commode. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He does his best work when he's grunting. That's why assup donkey punches him so hard.
Awwww...did I hurt your ity bity feelings???? Are you upset because none of your asshole buddies ( all 2 of them) haven't chimed in to help you out?

LLs average is around 10 yours is almost 13...you also have 16,000 more posts than woomby...

What is your record for consecutive days of posting? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Or what's his record for providing " therapy " down at the 'holes ? From EITHER end ! Or how many bushels of dingleberries does he pick in a day ?
He does his best work when he's grunting. That's why assup donkey punches him so hard. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You mean like when they play " pumpjack " at their reach around club MEATings and EKIM is the bottom " man " !
[IMG]

STFU troll, your shit level is overfull. I have not had fifty daily the ass you just kissed has. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You know to hear someone like you try it make an issue about the number of posts anyone makes is comical.

What is your record for consecutive days of posting? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
When there are trolls like you there is more opportunity to reply. LL posted 50 times yesterday, and is closing in on it today. Woomby was well known to post on every thread, and LL is doing the same thing, so fuck off little ass kisser.
When there are trolls like you there is more opportunity to reply. LL posted 50 times yesterday, and is closing in on it today. Woomby was well known to post on every thread, and LL is doing the same thing, so fuck off little ass kisser. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Awwwww I did hurt your wittle freelings.. I'm Torry.

Are there way threads you haven't posted on?
You mean like when they play " pumpjack " at their reach around club MEATings and EKIM is the bottom " man " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

I've got a feeling you hurt Little Iva's feelings too...because he has you on ignore.
^^^^.. wish he put me on ignore. YouRong also. But the World isn't perfect.
^^^^.. wish he put me on ignore. YouRong also. But the World isn't perfect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ivan himself is almost up to 40 posts today. Think he'll get 10 more in before midnight?

Go Go Go !!!!!!!! Lets help him get over the finish line!

Hey Ivan..........
Awwwww I did hurt your wittle freelings.. I'm Torry.
No little hair lip, you aren't smart enough.
Are there way threads you haven't posted on? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lots of them, any you haven't?
I've got a feeling you hurt Little Iva's feelings too...because he has you on ignore. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
gay rey's stupidity got him on ignore. Heell he is so stupid months after he was put on ignore he is still posting the same old shit, as you can see.

It will be alright little buckaroos chin up. Better luck next time.
who is going to clean my key board, spit scotch all over it

FUNNY FUNNY SHIT