Clinton: How she lost

the list of reasons she lost is much longer than be listed here
the list of reasons she lost is much longer than be listed here Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
or much shorter ...

"The Great Right Wing Conspiracy"!
My point butt stupid, you and your other democrats ran the wrong person, .... Originally Posted by bamscram
Your point is butt stupid. Glad you acknowledge that, but you are such a dumbass you believe that all Democrats supported HillariousNoMore. I would normally say "You can't be that stupid," but you repeatedly demonstrate the extreme depth of your ignorance with every post ... much like your candidate does when she opens her mouth!
Your point is butt stupid. Glad you acknowledge that, but you are such a dumbass you believe that all Democrats supported HillariousNoMore. I would normally say "You can't be that stupid," but you repeatedly demonstrate the extreme depth of your ignorance with every post ... much like your candidate does when she opens her mouth! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The thing about your silly posts is you try putting words in other peoples mouths. Plus a dotard calling others ignorant. However it is fun bursting your bubble.