shaved my Balls..

Nope they're still alive and kickin
I have heard crabs have almost been eliminated and thats thanks to the use of motor oil..
cumalot......can I get cat cum from some road kill?
nevermind, I brought it in the kitchen in the light and I think its a fucking possim
Possim cum has been known to work in extream case's, but is very rare, a lot depends on how long it's been dead and wheather or not the cum can be extracted without it being contaminated by shit....Is it a male or a female first of all??
Dude, what the hell were you doing at Home Depot. Shop Lowe's!
Anywhoo, shopping firewood to roast your nutz? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
string trimmer and pneumatic staples.....fuck lowes, the ceo of home depot hates Obama
string trimmer and pneumatic staples.....fuck lowes, the ceo of home depot hates Obama Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That's an odd list of items for one who is about to loose their junk....ijs
Possim cum has been known to work in extream case's, but is very rare, a lot depends on how long it's been dead and wheather or not the cum can be extracted without it being contaminated by shit....Is it a male or a female first of all?? Originally Posted by cumalot
i aborted and put it in the freezer,for the meantime....hey, frozen cum works for the lesbo 's, I have to sleep on it
If that floats your boat then I say get the oars out and let's go..
i aborted and put it in the freezer,for the meantime....hey, frozen cum works for the lesbo 's, I have to sleep on it Originally Posted by JONBALLS
It's so so sad that your just going to sleep on it, the clock is running out and you want to sleep on it...If you want to slow down the clock till you can get that quality cat cum what you need to do is get some 10-W30 motor oil and some virgin olive oil, mix it half and half and soak the balls for 32 min. no more and no less that's the secret...now wash the rest of it off with some 2% milk, dry it off and then go to bed.....
cat cum + crown royal Originally Posted by cumalot
Another American stealing our good Canadian products, cat cum included!

Then he's fucked. Priorities...nuts, food then shopping. Damn Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Sounds like the balls are starting to fall already, his activities are turning female like!

i aborted and put it in the freezer,for the meantime....hey, frozen cum works for the lesbo 's, I have to sleep on it Originally Posted by JONBALLS
one ball must of broke off, the female bonding is starting.
this is too f* cking funny
a wounded animal always sleeps'..
I got up to take a piss, I think the possim ate some of my fish sticks, I bought a jumbo bag and the corner was chewed and now i cant remember if there where 8 left or 6...muther F'er
Denial and Delusion are not symptoms that I am familiar with so I will have to defer to the other members here on the board....this may take some time, but in the mean time go to the pet store or somewhere and get that cat secured...just make sure the cat can make cum....good luck...your gonna need it....
I think he's wondering around in delirium. Though he may be right about the possum...too bad he's losing his Ball's in the process...