I'm now a certified registered late night PI Notel hourly room reserver

Dude

By now them friggin' black helicopters have even been watching you s_it on the commode. You need to start posting in 'code'. (Wink Wink)

Know what I mean?
coefficient, we appreciate your patronage, sir.

No worry, we only take that info in case LE asks (they never do though) and in case you steal our $800 microwave or our 1,200 thread-count sheets. Originally Posted by bbkid
bbkid where the hell is my thank you/discount note man. Is this how you run your notell chain? Lmao
You broke Rule #2 of Hobbying: Never leave a paper trail. I hope it doesn't come back to bite you in the ass. Originally Posted by blowpop
I mean no disrespect to such a venerated member, but isn't that actually Rule #3? And isn't one automatically and irreparably fucked if he breaches Rule #3?
I mean no disrespect to such a venerated member, but isn't that actually Rule #3? And isn't one automatically and irreparably fucked if he breaches Rule #3? Originally Posted by lizardking
Damn. I broke Rule #4: Keep Rules 1-3 in order. I'm hosed.
Dude

By now them friggin' black helicopters have even been watching you s_it on the commode. You need to start posting in 'code'. (Wink Wink)

Know what I mean? Originally Posted by Big Juan
Morse code...Trust me we'll understand you.....
Don't sweat this. I used to travel all the time with work, and numerous cross country rides on my Harley. I've stayed in 5 Star hotels, and quite a few crappy ones. I have yet to receive a bit of correspondence from any hotel I have stayed in.
On the other hand, and with all due respect, you are freaking out about having stayed in a no-tell, and yet you are willing to meet a BP chick at a no-tell? About half the drama you read about on review boards comes from guys who have to secure a no-tell for a BP chick. Apparently you have a lot to lose if you are found dabbling in the hobby, if this is the case, stick to well reviewed women with their own incalls.
You're lucky she didn't cash and dash or worse. Originally Posted by GymRat
I was prepared. The reason I had to go back for my wallet was because I wanted to have as little on me if I were to get jacked. When I saw she came by herself and was sexy and really horny for a session i started thinking with my dick.
i know this is totally off subject! But why is none of yalls reviews linked under your posts??? is this just a glitch in the system
Hey, alexis is right. What happened to the review count?
I've all of a sudden have no reviews and is no longer a premium poster with access to rest of story
  • bbkid
  • 10-12-2010, 07:48 AM
bbkid where the hell is my thank you/discount note man. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It's in the mail, sir. (Don't forget, I DO have your home addy.
It's in the mail, sir. (Don't forget, I DO have your home addy. Originally Posted by bbkid
I'll be looking for it bud lol. Not worried about you having my addy
What is a PI?
What is a PI? Originally Posted by mikahranae
A Palace Inn
lmao at this post i have no comment this shit is to funny eccie addict you r a fool!! lol
PI-- Public Intoxication. Because your ass HAS to be drunk to go to Palace Inn!!