President-elect says "Landslide victory". True?

Trumps electoral college margin was ranked 46 out of the 58 presidential election s we've had in the US. He lost the popular vote by almost 3%. The Republicans lost seats in both the House and the Senate. How anyone can claim a landslide is beyond me. He will be president because of a system that over values the votes of citizens in low population states at the expense of those in heavily populated areas. Just the facts. Originally Posted by YosemiteJohn
Like lib-retards "over value" the votes of same-sex dick-suckers to the degree that the bakers must now universally kowtow to their every whim?
Right. Just like that.
He will be president because of a system that over values the votes of citizens in low population states at the expense of those in heavily populated areas. Just the facts. Originally Posted by YosemiteJohn
Well, at least you didn't blame it on the Russians. Thank God!

Otherwise you might appear to be delusional.

The "system" has been around "for awhile" so live with it!

Or instead of whining about it, you could keep busy changing it!

Although it might be more "productive" to play the lotto.
No words needed. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
THE FOLLOWING IS COURTESY OF TRYWEAKLY, LLIARMAN AND ESPECIALLY BLEEDING WHITE GIRL SLOBBRIN

I’m sure everybody else is ready for a new outbreak of Bumpghazi!

It’s been almost two weeks.

This ghost town was showing a little life, despite having its ranks severely diminished because LLiarman and SLOBBRIN’s Bumpghazi.

Thanks for reminding us all why you’re here.
To me, for it to have been a landslide, it should have won BOTH THE popular vote by at LEAST a 60 to 40 margin, AND won the electoral college by at least 30 electors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
No words needed.

THE FOLLOWING IS COURTESY OF TRYWEAKLY, LLIARMAN AND ESPECIALLY BLEEDING WHITE GIRL SLOBBRIN

I’m sure everybody else is ready for a new outbreak of Bumpghazi!

It’s been almost two weeks.

This ghost town was showing a little life, despite having its ranks severely diminished because LLiarman and SLOBBRIN’s Bumpghazi.

Thanks for reminding us all why you’re here.