Ecciesburg Address

you should probably send a PM to the admins of this site.. otherwise have a coke and a smile!

Originally Posted by honest_abe

Haha Abe. I'm grabbing a Coke Zero as we speak. But they changed the fucking recipe for it! WTF? Didn't they learn anything from the New Coke debacle??

Don't think that dude understands copyright law; otherwise, GIPHY.com would be out of business. And I would know, cuz I own it

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! Hobby on!
  • Gabi
  • 09-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Love it
Unfortunately, most of the posters on this thread are posting movie images that violate copyright laws. It's important that these copyrighted images be removed asap to avoid this website being sued or taken down. It'll only take on person sharing a link to this thread with anonymous copyright violation reporting websites for this site to be shut down. Remember the mob was taken down by tax evasion not murder. Originally Posted by MW76

Uh oh Chateau...I hope you have a good lawyer!! LMAOROTFL!
Uh oh Chateau...I hope you have a good lawyer!! LMAOROTFL! Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist

Indeed I do, Gats. In fact, word has it he's a real hero, too. Helped take down the mob on some kinda tax thing.....or sumpin' like that., I dunno...

Excellent!
Lol! How did a "high five" post turn south! The joys of the icky boards LMAO!

Great words coming from the Gatsby! Party on!
Lol! How did a "high five" post turn south! The joys of the icky boards LMAO!

Great words coming from the Gatsby! Party on! Originally Posted by justjackie
Hay JJ, long time, no see Thanks for the comment & just remember....

Unfortunately, most of the posters on this thread are posting movie images that violate copyright laws. It's important that these copyrighted images be removed asap to avoid this website being sued or taken down. It'll only take on person sharing a link to this thread with anonymous copyright violation reporting websites for this site to be shut down. Remember the mob was taken down by tax evasion not murder. Originally Posted by MW76
Don't quit your day job .....
Don't quit your day job ..... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Oh Shit! He was right! I just got served papers from 20th Century Fox....

LMAO This is greatness!
Yeah more 10 year old gifs. Gtfoh.
maybe you should follow your own advice..