What would the Ultimate Bachelor Party look like to you?

Call of the Wedding? If its anything like Call of the Wild run away, that book didn't end so well for the dude.

For the party I bet you already know the debauchery you want, and your more interested in who guesses closest. Originally Posted by budman33
I meant to say call off the wedding....
I meant to say call off the wedding.... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I know, dems just jokes and I couldn't resist.
How about the young lady from San Marcos you have seen pics of for starters?
How about the young lady from San Marcos you have seen pics of for starters? Originally Posted by odikar
As soon as you introduce me to her I'm all over that. Not waiting!
I am picturing stripper poles,trampolines,kiddie pool filled with pudding(you can lick the winner clean)..Instead of topless for the ladies it can be pant/pantyless...Nuru slip-n-slide..A blowjob booth..Almost like a carnival.Hell I think I just planned my next birthday
I am picturing stripper poles,trampolines,kiddie pool filled with pudding(you can lick the winner clean)..Instead of topless for the ladies it can be pant/pantyless...Nuru slip-n-slide..A blowjob booth..Almost like a carnival.Hell I think I just planned my next birthday Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Now there is an interesting idea...... a Hornyville.....
I am picturing stripper poles,trampolines,kiddie pool filled with pudding(you can lick the winner clean)..Instead of topless for the ladies it can be pant/pantyless...Nuru slip-n-slide..A blowjob booth..Almost like a carnival.Hell I think I just planned my next birthday Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
And belt-fed machine guns. The ultimate party popper.

Used in a safe and responsible manner of course.

Girls, Big Girl Toys, Big Boy Toys
Now That's a Party
  • 07-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Most outrageous? Chloral hydrate and a tattoo artist who put a rose in a sensitive place on the groom.