And you thought your commute was tough...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Amazing the shit you waste your life on..fuck off, faggot!!
Amazing the shit you waste your life on..fuck off, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The story I heard was he walks 21 miles each way to get to work. I don't buy it. I'm not saying he doesn't have a 21 mile commute but he damn sure isn't walking it on a regular basis. The last I heard there was over 222 thousand dollars raised for this guy. Something just doesn't sound right. Hell, a lot of people have a long commute to work and take public transportation. Originally Posted by Budman
I have to agree. 21 miles on foot that's a hard act to follow, especially for someone 56 yrs old. Hell if work starts at 0800 he has to be walking out the door no later than 2am. When he gets off at 5pm he'll get home by 11pm that's about three hours before he has to start walking again for the next days work. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he probably only did it once.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2015, 08:13 AM
I have to agree. 21 miles on foot that's a hard act to follow, especially for someone 56 yrs old. Hell if work starts at 0800 he has to be walking out the door no later than 2am. When he gets off at 5pm he'll get home by 11pm that's about three hours before he has to start walking again for the next days work. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he probably only did it once.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Looks like the story is checking out....could it be that you and Budman skepticism is having a hidden bias about Black men wanting to work?
Looks like the story is checking out....could it be that you and Budman skepticism is having a hidden bias about Black men wanting to work? Originally Posted by WTF
Typical lib. Always accuse someone of racism if they don't agree with you. You have already proven yourself to be a fucking liar based on your own definition.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2015, 09:57 AM
Typical lib. Always accuse someone of racism if they don't agree with you. You have already proven yourself to be a fucking liar based on your own definition. Originally Posted by Budman
I said it appears the story is checking out to be true. I've seen it on numerous News sources that appear credible.

All I asked is why after the time line and various reports seem to confirm that the story is true....that you still doubt it. Is it because he is black? That was the question. Like the OJ Simpson jury didn't believe a white Cop...are you having a hard time believing a black working man?

And for the record, that last sentence of yours is a lie ....you were just not bright enough to understand our last conversation on lying.
I said it appears the story is checking out to be true. I've seen it on numerous News sources that appear credible.

All I asked is why after the time line and various reports seem to confirm that the story is true....that you still doubt it. Is it because he is black? That was the question. Like the OJ Simpson jury didn't believe a white Cop...are you having a hard time believing a black working man?

And for the record, that last sentence of yours is a lie ....you were just not bright enough to understand our last conversation on lying. Originally Posted by WTF
It's totally feasible. I know guys that would run ten to fifteen miles per day. It was routine for us to run 3.5 to 6 miles every weekday morning, in addition to calisthenics, before breakfast and before reporting for our regular 8 hr day duty assignments.
It's totally feasible. I know guys that would run ten to fifteen miles per day. It was routine for us to run 3.5 to 6 miles every weekday morning, in addition to calisthenics, before breakfast and before reporting for our regular 8 hr day duty assignments. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I. B. you spent your 15,000th post on that

that was an unselfish thing to do, a 15,000th post could have gone to a , well I don't know..a girl at least

no wait, in between me typing this and posting it..your post number went from 15,000 to 15,001, that's weird

that was an unselfish thing to do, a 15,000th post could have gone to a , well I don't know..a girl at least Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That's what PMs are for, and, btw, thanks for noting how number 15,000 didn't address my stalker.
That's what PMs are for, and, btw, thanks for noting how number 15,000 didn't address my stalker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
in the dallas dining thing..your posts there say 15,001 also very very strange

i think the count thing is messed up
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2015, 10:33 AM
It's totally feasible. I know guys that would run ten to fifteen miles per day. It was routine for us to run 3.5 to 6 miles every weekday morning, in addition to calisthenics, before breakfast and before reporting for our regular 8 hr day duty assignments. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think Bud is just a Cup is half empty kinda guy. If it is true and it appears to be, it is a great story. We had more people like this in this country there wouldn't be any jobs for someone willing to cross our border and leave their family to take! He is not only an example to the Black Community but all ethnic communities and especially to the younger generation who seem not to be willing to git her done!

A dealership is giving him a car and I heard that the account the guy set up for him had nearly 300k in it. That is a nice reward for great attendance record under adverse conditions...I hope he does not turn out like Rodney King! He sure had money management troubles!
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2015, 10:35 AM

that was an unselfish thing to do, a 15,000th post could have gone to a , well I don't know..a girl at least

no wait, in between me typing this and posting it..your post number went from 15,000 to 15,001, that's weird Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It goes up every time you post!

Damn never, use that head for something besides a hat rack.
He is not only an example to the Black Community but all ethnic communities and especially to the younger generation who seem not to be willing to git her done! ...

I hope he does not turn out like Rodney King! He sure had money management troubles! Originally Posted by WTF

don't you realize that he is just a man and its not about race?

why is everything about race to liberals?

his color isn't a factor or shouldn't be
It goes up every time you post!

Damn never, use that head for something besides a hat rack. Originally Posted by WTF
no it wasnt going up and it was changing , one minute it would be 15,000 then the same post was 15,001, then the same would be 15,002 and in other threads there would be the same count

oh the count on a previous post changes on a subsequent one? I didn't know that. I just assumed that each post was a different post number, like your post number 1 was your number 1 and your post number 2 was your number 2

yeah I was clueless on that, DO NOT COPY THAT AND USE IT AGAINST ME, ITS COPYRIGHTED
in the dallas dining thing..your posts there say 15,001 also very very strange

i think the count thing is messed up Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It's correct. I made an additional post.

I think Bud is just a Cup is half empty kinda guy. If it is true and it appears to be, it is a great story. We had more people like this in this country there wouldn't be any jobs for someone willing to cross our border and leave their family to take! He is not only an example to the Black Community but all ethnic communities and especially to the younger generation who seem not to be willing to git her done!

A dealership is giving him a car and I heard that the account the guy set up for him had nearly 300k in it. That is a nice reward for great attendance record under adverse conditions...I hope he does not turn out like Rodney King! He sure had money management troubles! Originally Posted by WTF
I am not going to criticize Bud, but I'll say that man's walk was too long. Half that distance would have been good exercise, but that's just too much time put towards walking instead of something more productive or recreational.